Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-08-2011, 11:47 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Sam's E60 is on 20" gunmetal HREs bro.

Oh and to whoever talked about a 1jz-gte swap, consider the vvt-i version. I know i am.
That's what I'd be doing, the problem would be sourcing the R154 and manual ecu without breaking the bank.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

The M5 is now sitting on KW Variant 3 coilovers apparently. Can't wait to see that thing tonight.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:18 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Sam's E60 is on 20" gunmetal HREs bro.
and? is that supposed to make it cool?

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
The M5 is now sitting on KW Variant 3 coilovers apparently. Can't wait to see that thing tonight.
damn good coilovers.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by Cyanide
He isn't really a douche... Hes just a tool when it comes to his car... Its bone stock and smokes like a whore. He just thinks its boss as fuck... But hes actually a pretty nice guy if you can get him away from anything car related yet still has s2k owner mentality... I worked w/ him at Dynax for a bit and hes friends w/ the chick that lives down the street from you that owns the white Cobalt... Which you may actually know since she used to live in the same hood as us. Her dad has the 67 SS w/ the stripe across the hood if that rings any bells...
Duly noted. That's what I was sayin tho, he liked always flies by my house when I am outside and mean-mugs me while I am standing by my car, hard-parked n all. real talk.

ohhh okay, yeah the SS rings a bell, but trying to think about white cobalt. Hrmmm...I know of the dickdumpster down the street with the silver cobalt that thinks he runs the skreets.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
and? is that supposed to make it cool?
Nah I guess its whatever your into. But the fact he has a great performance car, modifies it in a tasteful manner and is a super cool down to earth guy makes both him and his car way cooler than a lot of people in the car scene I know.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:30 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Nah I guess its whatever your into. But the fact he has a great performance car, modifies it in a tasteful manner and is a super cool down to earth guy makes both him and his car way cooler than a lot of people in the car scene I know.
I definitely give the guy props on building a sick car, but its just not my thing. E36 > all BMW's IMO. Occasionally ill see an e46 that makes my pants tight..but not very often. You know me, i respect anyone who builds any car, until you give me a reason not to.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Duly noted. That's what I was sayin tho, he liked always flies by my house when I am outside and mean-mugs me while I am standing by my car, hard-parked n all. real talk.

ohhh okay, yeah the SS rings a bell, but trying to think about white cobalt. Hrmmm...I know of the dickdumpster down the street with the silver cobalt that thinks he runs the skreets.
Its how he is... But hes cool people as long as you can get him to talk about something other than his car.

And no I wasn't talkin bout that fag. I was referring to a chick... Its just an LS model as far as I know... Her parents have a white SS 'Balt w/ LS wing...
Old 10-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
This. I have spoke to him several times and he has always been super cool and even remembered who I was. I sold him a set of QSC tower speakers a while back at work and while he was waiting for a buddy to come pick them up we spoke about his car and looked at it. Car looks so good, and sounds AWESOME especially with the cutouts open. He told me that was his 9th or 10th BMW? something like that and also mentioned "coilover suspension come soon" haha but he is a down to earth dude with a nice car
Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

There is nothing wrong with a BMW motor. I'm running an m52 in my e30, it makes plenty of power on the stock block. It'd be way cheaper/easier to just boost the BMW motor then to swap the 1j/2j/sr stuff. They're solid.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:35 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
This. I have spoke to him several times and he has always been super cool and even remembered who I was. I sold him a set of QSC tower speakers a while back at work and while he was waiting for a buddy to come pick them up we spoke about his car and looked at it. Car looks so good, and sounds AWESOME especially with the cutouts open. He told me that was his 9th or 10th BMW? something like that and also mentioned "coilover suspension come soon" haha but he is a down to earth dude with a nice car
KW V3's went on yesterday... I got to see it last night but I was too intoxicated to think about taking any pictures. It looks amazing!

There's no question that it's a very nice, tasteful, fast car. I don't think anyone was questioning whether or not he's a good guy--Corey was just saying he didn't like the car, and that's fine. Different strokes for different folks. Everyone else who's not smoking PCP loves the car.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!