Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:12 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Hahaha! New party trick? Maybe.
ill do it. ill you'll let me
Old 10-29-2011, 05:38 AM
EMPIRE

ShortStackSoJDM has disabled reputation

new car. 04 rx8

Old 10-29-2011, 05:52 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Throwin up peace signs, lol.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

SO.MUCH.FLUSH.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/6296983907/yearp.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:38 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Shitty place to have that happen!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/6297513950/
yeah, i was driving back from Norfolk. literally, 30 minutes from getting home, if not less. oh, and in the picture, you can see the exit to Arcadia up ahead, well, that's where i found my wheel, up the exit ramp a little bit. lol
Old 10-31-2011, 10:51 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

How did that happen???

I had a rental car from Enterprise when my last vehicle was being declared a total loss (it was a new Focus) that I was driving back from looking at a new vehicle in Staunton and it would just die with no warning whatsoever. CEL would come on, and it would die. I would coast all the way to the shoulder, put it in park, and start it back up. It would run great for another few minutes, then the same thing would happen. It happened at least 8 times on the way, and the first few times were when I was in the fast lane passing slower traffic with a tractor trailer tailgating. Scary stuff at 75-80ish+ mph!
Old 10-31-2011, 11:26 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
How did that happen???

I had a rental car from Enterprise when my last vehicle was being declared a total loss (it was a new Focus) that I was driving back from looking at a new vehicle in Staunton and it would just die with no warning whatsoever. CEL would come on, and it would die. I would coast all the way to the shoulder, put it in park, and start it back up. It would run great for another few minutes, then the same thing would happen. It happened at least 8 times on the way, and the first few times were when I was in the fast lane passing slower traffic with a tractor trailer tailgating. Scary stuff at 75-80ish+ mph!
It wouldnt start in Neutral?
Old 10-31-2011, 02:17 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Looks like would be a good time to go down to ampro tools and pick up a cheap torque wrench. Sorry to see it.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!