Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-04-2011, 10:53 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by pieisgude
i want her seats!!!
Dibs duly noted my friend. She's short so she wants seats with adjustable headrests, the current ones are the adjustable back "race" style ones. Like so:

Haven't looked intensely, but the whole car is very clean and I haven't noticed any flaws with the interior yet. I'll PM you pictures once I have them. In the meantime if anyone has some tan, leather seats with adjustable headrests send them my way.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Lol, i have my shitty 100 pound factory leather tan seats with adjustable headrests, but you probably don't want them. lol. Oh damm, i thought they were black.....
Old 11-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Well she already definitely wants HIDs, bluetooth head unit, and she hates the seats so I'll definitely be putting in the HIDs and head unit but I haven't found any tan bucket seats that she likes (women /eyeroll)

EDIT: If anything I'm thinking OEM+, looking into TL wheels and an Eibach Pro set, like this:

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2199/3681/30496840003_large.jpg[/IM]
I do like that look,other than the ricer spoiler and the back being lower than the front.
The stock seats are awesome I think!Unless Base are different from Type S?If she's short,I can't see adjusting the headrest down that far on any seat.Phone books are where it's at.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:59 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Oh hai... I got a motor cycle... no before pics, this is how it is currently. It was complete and ran before I ripped it apart but the wiring was all jacked up, I'm going to redo it and go back with a simplified and tucked harness to make this look much nicer.

Wanna knock off the rear end and get the back leveled out more of a cafe/brat style

inspiration = http://garageprojectmotorcycles.tumblr.com/custom3
Old 11-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by Letze
Oh hai... I got a motor cycle... no before pics, this is how it is currently. It was complete and ran before I ripped it apart but the wiring was all jacked up, I'm going to redo it and go back with a simplified and tucked harness to make this look much nicer.

http://www.closedshutter.com/img/cm400t_1.jpg
Wanna knock off the rear end and get the back leveled out more of a cafe/brat style
http://www.closedshutter.com/img/cm400t_2.jpg
inspiration = http://garageprojectmotorcycles.tumblr.com/custom3
will be curious to see what yours looks like as it progresses.

my dad had a few cb550s, i've always loved the cafe style bikes. i'm looking for one to do this with...
Old 11-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Contact Shaun Stewart if you want any help with that stuff. He has built some sick cafe's in the past few years, he has a whole shop dedicated to it.

www.slingshotcycles.com
Old 11-06-2011, 05:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Contact Shaun Stewart if you want any help with that stuff. He has built some sick cafe's in the past few years, he has a whole shop dedicated to it.

www.slingshotcycles.com
I didn't realize he had taken this to the next level. Last time I talked to him, I thought he was just doing this as a hobby more than anything, but it's been a while.

Awesome! Good guy.. definitely knows what he's doing.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:04 AM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Cool, definitely need some input on a few things, my front brakes need an overhaul too.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I didn't realize he had taken this to the next level. Last time I talked to him, I thought he was just doing this as a hobby more than anything, but it's been a while.

Awesome! Good guy.. definitely knows what he's doing.
It is more of a hobby, but he still has a shop and site for it. He works for Advance still.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!