Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
If I were you, I'd list it for at least twice that on VWvortex. MK2 right? GL? GLI?

I'd hate to see any car go to a crusher. It's probably just something really petty wrong with it.
I have and no bites at all. This one is been a bit of a problem child for the past few owners.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
I have and no bites at all. This one is been a bit of a problem child for the past few owners.
Tell me about it. When I orignally got it, it didn't have 5th gear. Then I scored a free tranny and salvaged 5th from that and it ran fine for a few months. Then I sold it to corey and he drove it like 4 days and it died. Finally Chris got it and fixed her up. hahaha
Old 11-29-2011, 10:42 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
Tell me about it. When I orignally got it, it didn't have 5th gear. Then I scored a free tranny and salvaged 5th from that and it ran fine for a few months. Then I sold it to corey and he drove it like 4 days and it died. Finally Chris got it and fixed her up. hahaha
except the bitch still wont start.

however if youre looking for a car to swap a vr in.... this is it.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:47 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

needs moar LSJUAN!
Old 11-29-2011, 01:21 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Christian just texted me and let me know he isnt going to be able to pick it up.

So Ferg, come and get her. $200 and i'll throw in a photoshoot with the rig, to be used whenever you want.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:49 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Hey send me some pics of the vw. My brother needs something cheap and he could probably fix it.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
needs moar LSJUAN!
That would be killer to cram in a Ellis Juan into that poor car. Itd be a european-american drift machine.

Christian just texted me and let me know he isnt going to be able to pick it up.

So Ferg, come and get her. $200 and i'll throw in a photoshoot with the rig, to be used whenever you want.
Sounds good mang. I'll be getting my first check next week and Ill give you the monies. I'll pm you my number.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
That would be killer to cram in a Ellis Juan into that poor car. Itd be a european-american drift machine.

Sounds good mang. I'll be getting my first check next week and Ill give you the monies. I'll pm you my number.
If you really want to vr it,i have one.Pm me if your interested.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

It's not a Wolfsburg is it? I wonder if this is one of my old MK2's.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It's not a Wolfsburg is it? I wonder if this is one of my old MK2's.
Its got the Wolfsburg emblems on the sides. :P

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!