Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 11-30-2011, 03:39 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Its got the Wolfsburg emblems on the sides. :P
Son of a bitch...

Does it have the soft spongey spoiler on the decklid? I forget if it had a Pioneer or an Alpine headunit in it... Flowmaster muffler?
Old 11-30-2011, 04:38 AM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

sounds like one slutty vw if it gets around this much.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Son of a bitch...

Does it have the soft spongey spoiler on the decklid? I forget if it had a Pioneer or an Alpine headunit in it... Flowmaster muffler?
No spoiler. No muffler. Must not be your old one.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Letze
sounds like one slutty vw if it gets around this much.
If it's my old car, I believe I was the second owner and I bought it from someone in Mechanicsville. I thought it had a bad headgasket, so I sold it to someone who I would now hesitate to call a friend. He promised he'd let me know before he ever tried to sell it in case I wanted to buy it back, and less than a week later he had fixed it and traded it for something else to someone who beat the shit out of the car unfortunately. It was one of the most mint mk2's I've seen, especially around here.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
No spoiler. No muffler. Must not be your old one.
Well that's not to say it might not be my old one just because the muffler isn't there and the spoiler is gone, but it's probably not... Does it have an aftermarket headunit and component speakers all around? I just have this weird feeling.

I had an exhaust made for it the day I brought it home from Mechanicsville! I still had the DMV temporary paper tag when I pulled up to the shop. lol
Old 11-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Well that's not to say it might not be my old one just because the muffler isn't there and the spoiler is gone, but it's probably not... Does it have an aftermarket headunit and component speakers all around? I just have this weird feeling.

I had an exhaust made for it the day I brought it home from Mechanicsville! I still had the DMV temporary paper tag when I pulled up to the shop. lol
Chris's car is a wolfsburg,but not a gli,so no spongy spoiler.Did yours have trophys and a 16v?
Old 11-30-2011, 05:00 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Speakers are OEM from what I can tell It has a Poneer head unit from what I remember.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:49 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Son of a bitch...

you know which car it is. Its the wolfsburg that you tried to tell me wasnt a wolfsburg, even though it is.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

I haven't touched or had any interest in VW's in several years Corey. I still don't think it was really a Wolfsburg. Lots of people put Wolfsburg emblems on the fenders.

IIRC the GLI's had the hard spoiler lips. The sponge like I had was not on a GLI, and it was OE. I haven't seen very many of them like that. Most of the Wolfsburg Jetta's that I've seen have either removed the spoiler or have the hard spoiler like the GLI.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Either way, they're still all junk :-P

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!