Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Needs A 240sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Corey and the mk2 weren't the best of friends... Hahaha
Old 12-02-2011, 04:51 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Doesn't seem like the Nissan luck is any better though... lol
Old 12-02-2011, 05:00 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Vw>nissan.

OOPS.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Vw>nissan.

OOPS.
Let's face it, the best cars VW ever built weren't even VWs at all. They were Audis, Lamborghinis, or Bugattis. I do love Phaetons and Corrados though.

BBS's are at Wheel Works, probably picking them up at the end of next week. Thanks for the recommendations, he really knows his shit and gave me a way better price than I was expecting for what needed to be done. Turns out underneath the paint the wheels had been chromed. He said to get the chrome off they'd need to be shipped out of state (fuck the EPA) and it'd be upwards of $500 all said just to get them stripped. (I made the "fuck that" face) So they're going back to the original BMW finish.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I know how you feel though.... Can't catch a break can you man?
Old 12-02-2011, 05:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Let's face it, the best cars VW ever built weren't even VWs at all. They were Audis, Lamborghinis, or Bugattis. I do love Phaetons and Corrados though.

BBS's are at Wheel Works, probably picking them up at the end of next week. Thanks for the recommendations, he really knows his shit and gave me a way better price than I was expecting for what needed to be done. Turns out underneath the paint the wheels had been chromed. He said to get the chrome off they'd need to be shipped out and it'd be upwards of $500 all said just to get them stripped. (I made the "fuck that" face) So they're going back to the original BMW finish.
VAG FTW... but mostly everything other than the VW part of that equation, like you mentioned.

I've been seeing a silver Phaeton running around lately with an older woman driving it in the South Roanoke area. I've also seen a black one with an older man driving it. Weird to see a couple of them running around after all this time the Phaeton has been out and never seeing any in Roanoke. When I sold cars at First Team years ago, I spent quite a bit of time sitting in the drivers seat of our Phaeton and playing with everything. I always looked for a reason to have to move it "out of the way"
Old 12-02-2011, 05:59 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
actually the nissan is a billion times better. Sure, ive had some bad luck with the car, but ive been able to easily fix every problem...which is more than me, ferg and chris can say about the VW.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:03 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
actually the nissan is a billion times better. Sure, ive had some bad luck with the car, but ive been able to easily fix every problem...which is more than me, ferg and chris can say about the VW.
VW's are easy to work on--especially older VW's like the MK2 Jetta. In comparison to the Jeep, though, the Volkswagen is some sort of machine from outer space.

You've been able to fix everything easily, but how many days has that car actually been on the road? Maybe it just seems like you've had a lot of random down time, but it seems like things keep happening. That's my kind of luck.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

That's my subaru, owned 3 years I have 250 miles on it.

Last time it was inspected was in 2005.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:07 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Picking up these on Sunday:

I'll be looking into a recover at some point (if anyone's had good experiences with local places), thinking this for the center portions:

and black Alcantara on the headrest and bolsters. The blue, purple, and red ///M stripes would be replaced with white, grey, and black. Rear seats would be covered to match. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!