Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-02-2009, 08:50 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

hahaha i love how riled up everyone gets as soon as they realize there is a girl on the forums..
Old 03-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Who's your BF Kerri?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:39 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

chris suter, brian's little brother.. u know him? lol

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
hahaha i love how riled up everyone gets as soon as they realize there is a girl on the forums..
omg yeah i know, i joined a lude forum and everyone freaked lol
Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
chris suter, brian's little brother.. u know him? lol

omg yeah i know, i joined a lude forum and everyone freaked lol
Hahah oh yeah,
He's cool. I know who you and him are now, I'm Micah - im a buddy of Brian's. I've come by the carwash before and seen you and Chris, that was a while ago though. Do you both still work there or what

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-02-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
haha joe fuck you : P fagggg.
You know you love me. jp
Old 03-03-2009, 09:23 AM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Hahah oh yeah,
He's cool. I know who you and him are now, I'm Micah - im a buddy of Brian's. I've come by the carwash before and seen you and Chris, that was a while ago though. Do you both still work there or what
haha yeah, i cant put a face to the name though, but you sound familiar. what do you drive??
he still works there, i quit buuuut, unfortunately im going back, hahah.

Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
You know you love me. jp
haha you know it joe. ^^ hear that, im coming back to SB. woot....... not. lol.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

csteven71 is an unknown quantity at this point

the prelude looks great kerri, so is the orange civic chris's new car? I keep seeing him driving a grand cherokee
Old 03-03-2009, 09:43 AM
ERMAHGERD

ahh so stupid what happened, okay you know what happened to the red teggy he was driving right? if not, he wrecked it 'sadface' ok well weird thing is... when we went and looked at it the 1st time (the hatch) they were parked in a food lion parking lot i believe, and a shopping cart came out of no where and hit the drivers side quarter panel and puts a dent in it (the civic) so he doesnt get it, well he doesnt get it then, so unfortunately he wrecks the teg. so he goes back to get the civic which was weird in the 1st place that that happened to it, but he was on his way to his friend house and the motor blows in the civic !! so the jeep is the back up car haha. so retarded, so hes going to put the motor from the teg in the civic and drive that around. hopefully he'll have the civic out soon. (sorry for the long story haha) theyre in the process of swapping motors now. its just taking a long time lol.

but thanks for the compliment ! im glad some people on here like my car hahah. : P
Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 AM
oh sol slow

slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough

just a couple quick pics took with my Iphone

Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 AM
ERMAHGERD

^^ I looove hatch's. very clean car : )

Do you have HID's??

vvv Haha.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!