Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-16-2012, 01:51 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Have you ever heard him romping on it? It actually sounds BETTER than that as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying it sounds good because it has an expensive exhaust on it, or because the exhausts cost more than swapped 240's...

I've heard/seen that car at 100% and it's sex on wheels.

As for hating, you both just said it sounds like a moped, and one said it sounds like "complete ass." I think that's hilarious.
Again, how is that hating?? Its a fucking opinion Adam. When i hear it coming up brambleton, i automatically assume its a moped going by, because to me it sounds like one. There is no hate in that statement at all. Im sure you feel the same about all those swapped 240's.

to me, "hating" would be saying Sam's M5 is a piece of shit because it sounds like a moped. Ive never once said anything bad about the car, ive only stated that i dont think it sounds good.

now hop off Sam's nuts.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 01-16-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Which moped does this sound like, by the way? This is the same exhaust that's on his car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCtJVbJEHZg
Go ask Sam to putt 25mph down brambleton at 2am when that is the only car you can hear, Then fuckin tell me it doesnt sound like a moped coming up the street. Ive never once heard him step into it at all. All i ever hear is a loud buzzing coming down the road.

Does it really bother you THAT MUCH that i dont like the sound of his exhaust? Anytime i say anything about it, you always get super butthurt.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 01-16-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Again, how is that hating?? Its a fucking opinion Adam. When i hear it coming up brambleton, i automatically assume its a moped going by, because to me it sounds like one. There is no hate in that statement at all. Im sure you feel the same about all those swapped 240's.

to me, "hating" would be saying Sam's M5 is a piece of shit because it sounds like a moped. Ive never once said anything bad about the car, ive only stated that i dont think it sounds good.

now hop off Sam's nuts.
Bwahahaha.. Someone's mad!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

What exhaust is he running on the M5? Based on what you guys have said about price i assume it's either Akrapovic or Eisenmann.
Everytime ive seen the car the guy is giving it hell(which is exactly what should be done with an M) and it sounds awesome at WOT. I'd say more like a big displacement street bike than moped.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:06 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Bwahahaha.. Someone's mad!
Yep, i hate hypocrites.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:07 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
What exhaust is he running on the M5? Based on what you guys have said about price i assume it's either Akrapovic or Eisenmann.
Everytime ive seen the car the guy is giving it hell(which is exactly what should be done with an M) and it sounds awesome at WOT. I'd say more like a big displacement street bike than moped.
Eisenmann Race.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Yeah, my bad. I just read that in your above post. That stuff is insanely expensive, but quality is top notch. "Sam" must have some deep pockets lol. I'm not trying to "hop on sam's nuts" but does he have any performance mods aside from the exhaust?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

edit- Nevermind. its pointless to argue with Adam.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 01-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:26 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
LOL dont know what you're trying to imply there...but i know for a fact i have more money in my 240 than he has in that exhaust. jus sayin'
Should I post the definition of exaggeration? You've always had something negative to say about it, and to me, that comes across as jealousy. You don't like it? Okay... You can continue masturbating to GTR's and what not, and that's perfectly fine. I do like it, and I do respect Sam as he's been a good friend of mine since he was waiting tables fresh off the boat 10 years ago. He's stepped his car game up, and now he owns his own successful restaurant. I'm quite sure the two of you have much different taste, but I'm sure he wouldn't insult your car.

You're getting awfully defensive about the hater comment (which in case you're unsure, it wasn't even directed towards you initially.. It was directed towards your Nissan friend who said, once again, that the E60 M5 with the Eisenmann Race exhaust sounded like "complete ass.") In the meantime, I'm failing to see how I've been hypocritical, but it really doesn't matter to me whether you like me or not.

I'm done talking to you as this is going nowhere positive, obviously...
Old 01-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I've heard him get into it once,and it sounds like sex.I've also heard him puting through salem,and it sounds rather high pitched.It suprised me when i saw it was him.Atleast it's not as raspy as e46 m's

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!