Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-28-2012, 08:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I have to disagree with you brotha! Not based on advertising, or based on the fact that I'm biased because I own one. I've really seen a lot of GoPro footage that has REALLY impressed me! There are people that take their footage straight from the camera and put it on Youtube totally unedited and with that stuff, I don't disagree, it's so so.. but I don't think it's the quality of the video that's to blame. It's the lack of creativity.

Check out my buddy Mitch's video here, for example. He's just screwing around and filming inside the Architects Of Air

Check out his channel for other examples. If everything in the video is a static mounted camera on the side of a car and that's all you see for 4 minutes, I totally agree, but I think you're only limited by your imagination as to how professional you can make any sort of footage--GoPro or otherwise. I'm a newb, but I've been learning a lot and hope to have some things worth showing off soon.

Never the less, my next big purchase is going to be a vDSLR most likely. I've come to realize this is something I'm really interested in as a hobby and possibly more.
I hear ya, and that's good that you're enjoying it. I have one too and I'm just like, meh... Of course i am a pretty experienced editor/videographer and have handled a lot of high end cameras. Yes, you can do some neat albeit basic stuff with a gopro, but I just enjoy having more control and more functions in my equipment. It will be a good tool for you to learn/experiment with the most basic principals, but it can also lead to repetitive, annoying, overly creative newbie angles, etc.

All that aside, they are still fun, and I look forward to seeing your footage!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:20 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by ej1995
oh, and i saw this at the store on friday. mustang II setup for a ford big block. for sale for $500 haha

It's a Donkster Truck
Old 01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by white-lightning
Did you finally wash the hatch Matt?
yeah
Old 02-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered member

DnewmanSS has disabled reputation

The new daily driver
Old 02-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got the single setup on:

- Spracing ceramic coated tubular manifold
- PTE Billet 6265 polished w/ ceramic coated turbine housing
- PTE 46mm gate
- 4" downpipe to 4" midpipe
+ all the other supporting mods to install and fit this setup. I still need to install my fuel mods and figure out an inexpensive clutch for the w58 that will hold 400whp without being harsh on the tranny.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:45 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Oh shit! Nice!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Finally got the single setup on:

- Spracing ceramic coated tubular manifold
- PTE Billet 6265 polished w/ ceramic coated turbine housing
- PTE 46mm gate
- 4" downpipe to 4" midpipe
+ all the other supporting mods to install and fit this setup. I still need to install my fuel mods and figure out an inexpensive clutch for the w58 that will hold 400whp without being harsh on the tranny.

<3
Old 02-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

That is VERY clean. Props.
Check out the ACT street clutch, i know of several 420+rwtq cars running their organic clutch and it holds very well.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:13 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Nice, bro!
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Current look of the car. Its more or less back to a stock OEM appearance.

At least until I get the track bumper redone and the engine boosted. XD

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!