Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
conquer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by witty2733
its not fast , when his gf was drving it it was owned by a bone stock ss camaro
Shut the fuck up.

if i wanted a performance suv....Trailblazer SS FTW!!!!
Nobody cares what you would want. You can't afford them anyway.

Last edited by PiGPEN; 03-03-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

its not fast , when his gf was drving it it was owned by a bone stock ss camaro

if i wanted a performance suv....Trailblazer SS FTW!!!!
i tought we were past this?!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:05 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i tought we were past this?!
He's not. He just can't come to terms with the fact that nobody cares about him, his idiot friends, a kid named Brek, and his slow ass Camaro. He, along with all the other trolls he dragged in with him, should've been banned the minute they hit the POST button.

Last edited by PiGPEN; 03-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

Originally Posted by PiGPEN
He's not. He just can't come to terms with the fact that nobody cares about him, his idiot friends, a kid named Brek, and his slow ass Camaro. He, along with all the other trolls he dragged in with him, should've been banned the minute they hit the POST button.
ay you stupid fuck im not even talking about brek, and i can aford more than you think.Its a matter of time before one of you bitches get this thread closed too.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 PM
conquer

ay you stupid fuck im not even talking about brek, and i can aford more than you think.Its a matter of time before one of you bitches get this thread closed too.
Just stop posting. Seriously. Stop.

Last edited by PiGPEN; 03-03-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

More info on the supercharged srt-8? What kind of supercharger, centrifugal or twin screw? How much boost and what kind of power gains? What kind of fuel management? Should be a beast! But a little late for some snow playing!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
Sure as heck looked scene to me. Scene kids are part of the reason I left the Hardcore music scene.

I think that kid is with you like a lost puppy no offense. Most of the time I see your car he is with you. Tell that boy he needs to get a ride or start driving you.

You seemed nice enough I reckon. We will probably all be doing a meet sometime soon so if you want to come out we might let you .
lost puppy? haha what does that mean? im the boyfriend. and i have a car and always offer to drive but kerri is stubborn as hell and loooves driving so im like whatever haha
Old 03-03-2009, 02:39 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
lost puppy? haha what does that mean? im the boyfriend. and i have a car and always offer to drive but kerri is stubborn as hell and loooves driving so im like whatever haha
Oooh, haha, shit could finally get interesting.

The lost puppy has been found
Old 03-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
By "lost puppy" I think he means submissive, scared, bitch.

In fact, I'm pretty sure.

I demand pictures of kerri NAO.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

scared to drive? im confused.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!