Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Aha! So 4N MUSCL is in fact 4CED-FED. I was talking to Chad about your car last night. I didn't realize you were the same Mazda guy that was talking to him and Mike on FB about what you were doing with your wheels. I thought that was a totally different person. Suppp
haha yeah man...me, chad, and mike grew up together. Mike n I played baseball together for yearrrrrs. I just changed my plates last week and installed all my new mods, so the car looks a lot different. Finally tossed the winter wheels, got sick of it lol.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
haha yeah man...me, chad, and mike grew up together. Mike n I played baseball together for yearrrrrs. I just changed my plates last week and installed all my new mods, so the car looks a lot different. Finally tossed the winter wheels, got sick of it lol.
Hey man,just shoot me a text when your ready for paint.Everything is up and ready to go now.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:19 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

You went to Byrd then, yeah?
Old 03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Yes sir I did until 2003...then I transferred to a school in Charlotte, NC to graduate before I went to college for football. I've lived in Vinton my entire life until then.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Bewst!!!

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Hey man,just shoot me a text when your ready for paint.Everything is up and ready to go now.
Well I am in a dilemma now deciding between paint or vinyl. I spoke with the guy from Sun Solutions in Vinton at the MDA car show Saturday and got to see the carbon fiber vinyl wrapped roof on his crossfire and it looked incredible. I am torn between going black or doing the vinyl carbon fiber to match the mirrors and pillars on my car. This roof crap is a tough decision, and I don't know which to go...whether I go permanent with paint or have the vinyl put on with the ability to peel it off if I ever get sick of it. This is part of the reason why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Some more from the other weekend...

Old 03-05-2012, 03:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Well I am in a dilemma now deciding between paint or vinyl. I spoke with the guy from Sun Solutions in Vinton at the MDA car show Saturday and got to see the carbon fiber vinyl wrapped roof on his crossfire and it looked incredible. I am torn between going black or doing the vinyl carbon fiber to match the mirrors and pillars on my car. This roof crap is a tough decision, and I don't know which to go...whether I go permanent with paint or have the vinyl put on with the ability to peel it off if I ever get sick of it. This is part of the reason why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Personally, if you already have carbon fiber pillars and mirrors, I'd go with that. Carbon fiber vinyl, if applied precisely, can look amazing and really tie everything in together. Sun Solutions know their shit!

What's the difference in price between having it painted and having it wrapped?
Old 03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I can't see any reason to paint it.As good as the carbon fibber wrap is now,there's no reason not to use it.When you want to sell the car,just remove it and it's all stock again.Most people looking for a used car aren't going to want to buy a car with a different color painted roof.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Molde Carlo off the track,through the grass and into the sand at over 100MPH this past weekend at the Lemons race at CMP!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:56 PM
wub wub wub wub

Butthole pucker moment!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!