Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-09-2012, 12:03 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I actually scraped coming out of the lot at the shop and figured I had walked into a nightmare, but that was the last time I scraped anywhere. But yeah small ramps are high up on my to do list. lol Speed bumps are already an absolute no no even at this fairly conservative height. and thanks, I'm pretty pleased so far.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by Race B&on
I actually scraped coming out of the lot at the shop and figured I had walked into a nightmare, but that was the last time I scraped anywhere. But yeah small ramps are high up on my to do list. lol Speed bumps are already an absolute no no even at this fairly conservative height. and thanks, I'm pretty pleased so far.
Wait for it. Being that low gets old after a while lol. I hate mine and get the urge to change the height everyday.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yup, even after I "lower" the evo(about 15mm) it still won't rub anything. Even with on my old car lowered way more, no scrapeage. Rally heritage lol
Old 03-09-2012, 02:55 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I mean, my car doesn't rub at all, and that includes flying over alligator strips sideways into fields at the top of third.

Of course, I powdercoated my control arms with dehydrated unicorn cum, so they're magic.

Real magic

I was gonna pay David Blaine to hold my wheels on, but that dude's a faggot.

Last edited by TongWoo; 03-09-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Just drove back from the shop (very nervously) in this:

As you can see the rear is not even close to set up and the car is the dirtiest it has ever been. (especially the brake dust) I plan on dialing it in over the next couple days. This is the whole kit at the HIGHEST setting. I also have rear shock mounts that'd take me down even further. By the way, it doesn't rub AT ALL, even on full lock. For not being aligned it also corners surprisingly well, nice and flat, no body roll.
I can only imagine what your toe is like right now.Once you get the rear lowered more and get it aligned it'll be a whole different car.Looks much better already.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Car looks great Race!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by TongWoo

Of course, I powdercoated my control arms with dehydrated unicorn cum, so they're magic.
epic post are epic.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Corey stopped by last night and we installed his lowering module.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

That looks great
Old 03-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Corey stopped by last night and we installed his lowering module.

Wow, that's nice. I don't think I've seen that around town before. I've been eyeing a very similar AMG for awhile - white though. But, I just can't seem to pull the trigger because of maintenance cost since warranty is nearing end.

I've got something else in the works though Going back to my roots!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!