Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
That car was at one point in time historic in Roanoke

I know you put a lot (time, effort, and money) into it, but good riddance if it's just sitting around going to waste! You're about to have a good chunk of additional disposable income if you sell the dirtbike and the Civic. Now what?
Finish the CCWs for the M3 first.I've got two done and now have all four tires,just have to buy the two other wheels.
There's other things for the rest of the money that would work well(extra track tires,pay for track days the rest of the year,etc)but I'd really like to put it towards a supercharger for the M3 as well.VF Engineering had a crazy sale on their kits right around New Years,but I didn't have the extra cash at the time.Kind of makes it hard to pay almost $2k more knowing they can sell them so cheap.Once I sell th dirtbike I'll probably call them and see if they'll still honor their sale price.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:34 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Just take the $2,000 and we'll take a trip to Vegas! lol
Old 03-15-2012, 03:12 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Just take the $2,000 and we'll take a trip to Vegas! lol
If I knew I could turn that money into substantially more money,I would.....The more likely scenario is that I come home broke with substantially more STDs.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:00 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
If I knew I could turn that money into substantially more money,I would.....The more likely scenario is that I come home broke with substantially more STDs.
Fuck. It.

Do it anyway.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:12 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
AAhahahaaaaa from Adam, lol
Old 03-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

god damn, you are a car whore.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

from a slammed jetta to a jeep? lol wow...quite the change.

I don't see how you guys change cars so much. I am still on only the 2nd car I've ever owned and don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I get too attached with my cars, no way I could just flip em so often.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
god damn, you are a car whore.
Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
from a slammed jetta to a jeep? lol wow...quite the change.

I don't see how you guys change cars so much. I am still on only the 2nd car I've ever owned and don't plan on changing that anytime soon. I get too attached with my cars, no way I could just flip em so often.
This one was a necessity.We're about to purchase a house on twelve o clock knob,and the driveway is dirt/rocks/gravel/mud.The jetta couldn't go down it and house comes first.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

most definitely...I'd say that would constitute something off road. So are you going to start trading trucks and jeeps now, or are you gonna stick with this one? lol

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!