Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-16-2012, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

is that the one with the ridiculously annoying blue headlights?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
most definitely...I'd say that would constitute something off road. So are you going to start trading trucks and jeeps now, or are you gonna stick with this one? lol
Christian would probably go crazy if he had to keep a car haha
Old 03-16-2012, 10:30 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Not wanting to get attached to my vehicles is what actually made me put my Jeep up for sale to do something different for a little while, though I do love my Jeep!

It's been a while since I've kept a vehicle this long, aside from motorcycles.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
This one was a necessity.We're about to purchase a house on twelve o clock knob,and the driveway is dirt/rocks/gravel/mud.The jetta couldn't go down it and house comes first.
That's bullshit. I lived on Mt.Chestnut and my driveway was a qtr mile of gravel/dirt/shit. Both the Jetta and the civic made it up and down the driveway perfectly fine. And believe me, my driveway was horrible.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
That's bullshit. I lived on Mt.Chestnut and my driveway was a qtr mile of gravel/dirt/shit. Both the Jetta and the civic made it up and down the driveway perfectly fine. And believe me, my driveway was horrible.
Bullshit?Fucking lul.Your civic and jetta were both stock height vehicles.

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
is that the one with the ridiculously annoying blue headlights?
Yeah,the po had some crazy hid's in it.I've got stock bulbs in it now.

Edit:Saw you at cici's earlier in the crx,looked great.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:46 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm with you. Good choice. Home ownership before cars. Very adult of you
Old 03-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm with you. Good choice. Home ownership before cars. Very adult of you
For once.

Are you doing the scc4x4 parade tommorrow?
Old 03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by DURHUR
For once.

Are you doing the scc4x4 parade tommorrow?
Yuuup! There's probably room for you if you're not already involved.. Are you?
Old 03-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

or you can do like me...home ownership, marriage, and cars all at once. Ahhh...its a good balance. I can hop in my car and work on it to be immature, and then come home, be a husband and take care of my house when i am wanting to feel grown up.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Or....you could buy a house with a paved driveway (and no stupid ass curbs/drainage thingies at the entrance of it). That's definitely my plan whenever i get there.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!