Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Or....you could buy a house with a paved driveway (and no stupid ass curbs/drainage thingies at the entrance of it). That's definitely my plan whenever i get there.
Or just plow it in there like a boss....
Old 03-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Yuuup! There's probably room for you if you're not already involved.. Are you?
I won't be in it this year,but i'll be watching.It's definitly a fun time.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

So, I went to the garage the other night to finally put the motor back in the 240. Well, I arrived to find this;

Im sure most of you will think nothing looks out of the ordinary in this picture..but the last time I left the garage, my motor was 4 feet in the air. Apparently one of my "friends" gave another friend permission to put my motor on an old ass flimsy tire, and take the engine lift. Needless to say I haven't been able to do a damn think to my car for the past couple of days. I was told the lift would be back in the garage by the time I got off work last night, but I wasn't able to go work on the car, so I just assumed it would be there when I got to the garage tonight...well, it wasn't. So now im just standing around with my thumb up my ass just waiting on the engine lift. So much for having my car back on the road by Sunday.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-22-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
So, I went to the garage the other night to finally put the motor back in the 240. Well, I arrived to find this;

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/2012-03-22_22-47-34_106.jpg[/IM]

Im sure most of you will think nothing looks out of the ordinary in this picture..but the last time I left the garage, my motor was 4 feet in the air. Apparently one of my "friends" gave another friend permission to put my motor on an old ass flimsy tire, and take the engine lift. Needless to say I haven't been able to do a damn think to my car for the past couple of days. I was told the lift would be back in the garage by the time I got off work last night, but I wasn't able to go work on the car, so I just assumed it would be there when I got to the garage tonight...well, it wasn't. So now im just standing around with my thumb up my ass just waiting on the engine lift. So much for having my car back on the road by Sunday.
That is why you can not let ANYBODY borrow your tools.It never fails that something gets brokwn or not brought back when promised.It's also why nobody should have access to your shop.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TNGChris
That is why you can not let ANYBODY borrow your tools.It never fails that something gets brokwn or not brought back when promised.It's also why nobody should have access to your shop.
no one let anyone borrow anything. One fool that has tried to argue for years that the engine hoist is his, decided to loan it out. I had no idea he had a key to the garage...i guess he never gave the key back after he got his car out of there. fuckin' bastard.

Ill be slapping the shit out of a dumb motherfucker, very soon.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Snapped a few pics today after a late night of clay and waxing the Z so she'd be more presentable!

Old 03-23-2012, 12:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

That's just one of the three vehicles you have for sale!

Looking forward to seeing it out in the sun
Old 03-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro

If you have a truck you're welcome to come borrow my hoist tonite, I'll be leaving out of town tom am. I'll pm you my number.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

A shot I took of the Z above this afternoon.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Half way washed

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!