Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

gahhh you suck. An evo x AND a nismo z? fuuuuuck. Love those cars! I want a white one
Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

After lots of debate,I'm finally putting an aftermarket wheel in the Civic.Who needs an airbag?!
Got this today:
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-2012-03-24-07.17.52.jpg  
Old 03-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
After lots of debate,I'm finally putting an aftermarket wheel in the Civic.Who needs an airbag?!
Got this today:
Awesome wheeel. I have one coming soon for your old civic haha
Old 03-24-2012, 12:20 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Got this today:
Yeah, the chances of wrecking the same car twice are like the same as getting mauled by a polar bear and regular bear in the same day.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Old 03-24-2012, 01:46 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Need moar low.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:46 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Old 03-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Yeah, the chances of wrecking the same car twice are like the same as getting mauled by a polar bear and regular bear in the same day.
I really didn't want the airbags for the track.With full safety equipment they're useless other than busting the windshield when they deploy.I had just kept them for the small amount of street driving I do with it.If you get hit on the street in a tincan Civic,you're probably done anyway.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

I really didn't want the airbags for the track.With full safety equipment they're useless other than busting the windshield when they deploy.I had just kept them for the small amount of street driving I do with it.If you get hit on the street in a tincan Civic,you're probably done anyway.
That's word to yo daddy leather sandals.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!