Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
lol I already have a full 3" exhaust with a magnaflow HFC and magnaflow muffler, so it's already pretty loud. Only thing left to change is the manifold. However, I am planning on changing the entire catback, so the sound may change some. But mostly going for something that fills in that gap a bit more than what i've got.
Speaking of manifolds http://steedspeed.com/mazdaspeed_36_mzr_turbo_manifolds
Steed speed makes some of the best looking manifolds I've ever seen, as far as quality and durability are concerned.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

lol @ loud exhaust tips..

hey 4ced-fed, do you know the kid with the white one and purple/pink wheels? I've seen him a few times lately. Saw him on 460 pulling out from the Sheetz and that thing was actually really loud considering he was probably shifting at 2000rpms and not hardly accelerating. I was wondering if it had a cutout or if it's always that loud. Didn't sound bad--just louder than I would have expected cruising around.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:58 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Yer all idiots, i wasnt talking about just a 4inch tip making his car loud. He said a while back that he had a 3 inch exhaust. 3in pipe + 4in tip = loud. I know because the 240 had that exact setup and it was stupid loud.

LOL @ assuming shit.

edit- Oh look, he even said it yesterday too

lol I already have a full 3" exhaust with a magnaflow HFC and magnaflow muffler, so it's already pretty loud.
double edit-

Waiting for my 1 piece drive shaft to come in..thats the only thing keeping it off the road right now

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-04-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

The 3" piping is what makes it loud. The tip is pretty much irrelevant, unless it's a whistle tip.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
The 3" piping is what makes it loud. The tip is pretty much irrelevant, unless it's a whistle tip.
gotta have one of them turbo tip janks, so it sounds like his turbo has a turbo, yo.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

Old 04-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Couldn't get used to a jeep, huh? What's the new toy?
Old 04-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
lol @ loud exhaust tips..

hey 4ced-fed, do you know the kid with the white one and purple/pink wheels? I've seen him a few times lately. Saw him on 460 pulling out from the Sheetz and that thing was actually really loud considering he was probably shifting at 2000rpms and not hardly accelerating. I was wondering if it had a cutout or if it's always that loud. Didn't sound bad--just louder than I would have expected cruising around.
I haven't seen that one yet? I'd like to see this!! hopefully it is not the same douche bag that tries to race everyone he pulls up beside of (just ask pearl350z).
Old 04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
wub wub wub wub

I haven't seen that one yet? I'd like to see this!! hopefully it is not the same douche bag that tries to race everyone he pulls up beside of (just ask pearl350z).
I've seen him maybe 3 times in total and I've never even seem/heard him accelerate even moderately hard. My gut tells me it's a different person, but I'm quite sure there aren't a lot of white Mazdaspeed hatches running around here with pink/purple wheels.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I haven't seen ANY other white ones than that one guys...and outside of his and another cosmic blue one and angel's silver one, i don't see any modded mazdaspeed 3s running around.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!