Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

That is the same MS3.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Here are a few pictures of my work in progress..

It has taken a lot of time sanding to get it to what it looks like in the pics above and as you can see I still have a lot ahead of me. Once all the prep work is done it will be sprayed to match the car. Since the front bumper was cut I am going to do the radiator support in a semi-flat black so it isn't to noticeable. Even though I am still waiting on parts I have a decent collection of parts waiting to go on once the car is ready.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Leave it just like that... Perfect!

Finally got this bitch down on the ground where it belongs.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:30 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Leave it just like that... Perfect!

Finally got this bitch down on the ground where it belongs.

still needs moar low, bro.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-08-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
still needs moar low, bro.
That will come with air ride. Right now I'm down to the bottom of the adjusting sleeve. Had to modify the rear struts, I cut off the stock spring perches and ran the adjusters to the bottom. In the front I'm running just one adjuster all the way at the bottom. I have 1/2" of travel up front with the tops of the strut towers cut out. The UCAs come through the top. Need to make extended top hats and cut more of the strut tower out.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

still needs moar rust, bro.
fixed.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

still needs moar paint, bro.
Originally Posted by pieisgude
fixed.
fixed.

I kinda sorta understand the fascination with the industrial sort of look (rust, raw metal, etc)... but also part of me is like "why in the hell are you doing that???"

As for bottoming out your coilovers, that part I don't really get. I've done the slammed thing when I was younger, but can't fathom doing that again. I'm only willing to put myself in jeopardy of breaking things when I act like an asshole, not so much putting down the street like a grandma. I think that's why I like air suspension so much. You can drive with it quite low, but not low enough to bust a hole in your oil pan with a pebble--then when you park, you can sit it all the way down. To each their own, I suppose. I just remember that conversation with someone about not being able to drive on the parkway because they were too low.

I started out with the intent to give you a subtle compliment. That's as close as I can get I guess! LOL!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Man...aqua net parking lot looks like dog dick!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:49 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

just found this pic from when we got the snow, on my way home from work haha
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by pieisgude
fixed.
This too...

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
fixed.

I kinda sorta understand the fascination with the industrial sort of look (rust, raw metal, etc)... but also part of me is like "why in the hell are you doing that???"

As for bottoming out your coilovers, that part I don't really get. I've done the slammed thing when I was younger, but can't fathom doing that again. I'm only willing to put myself in jeopardy of breaking things when I act like an asshole, not so much putting down the street like a grandma. I think that's why I like air suspension so much. You can drive with it quite low, but not low enough to bust a hole in your oil pan with a pebble--then when you park, you can sit it all the way down. To each their own, I suppose. I just remember that conversation with someone about not being able to drive on the parkway because they were too low.

I started out with the intent to give you a subtle compliment. That's as close as I can get I guess! LOL!
Weeeeeelll I'm gonna fix that too. I'm gonna make extended top hats pretty soon. The struts will only be on there till I get my air suspension in... Which all of this has been put on hold for more important and bigger more dope plans.

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Man...aqua net parking lot looks like dog dick!!!!!!!!!!
It looks dope to me. mmmmm age and patina.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!