Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-14-2012, 07:15 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Drifting at my first drift event at Driftvalley.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:24 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

No way...that was you?!?! I had no idea..
Old 04-15-2012, 04:28 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
No way...that was you?!?! I had no idea..
Yea man! Were you there? I'm sure we must have seen each other several times and didn't know it haha
Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Yea man! Were you there? I'm sure we must have seen each other several times and didn't know it haha
yeah, i got there around 11. Stayed up all night working on my car, with no prevail...so i went just to hangout with the team and do a little media coverage.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:17 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Yeah Patrick! Good seeing you up there, bro. Hopefully I'll have my car in better shape for the next one. I was so pissed I had to take off early.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:34 AM
i anger trendy kids.

Yea man! Good talking to you. Glad you made it home safe with thoes sketchy tires lol.
@ nisbro did you get any pics of me? Lol probably not haha there were a lot of other cars killing it, LOL i was trying to go hard with my open diff and stock KA hahaha
Old 04-15-2012, 12:46 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

I didnt start taking any photos or videos til towards the end of the day, so i really didnt get much of anyone other than Chris and Barnie. My GoPro isnt really ideal for pictures unless im fairly close to whatever im taking a picture of. I should have gone to the infield and stood on top of one of the shipping containers...but i got caught up in ride-alongs and whatnot.

I do have a nice video clip of you rolling through the pits though! ill upload it later.

edit-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6efrxo8Ckc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-15-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Just got back from the Land Rover Uwharrie Safari.Myself,Scott and our girlfriends went.
Scott's rig;

Really soft articulation springs,no swaybars and big tires are no fun at 70MPH for hours at a time on the highway.Death wobbles into the ditch FTL
This was a ton of fun!We made it up many rock faces and other obstacles that much bigger/more modded vehicles couldn't make.I've always said the whole big deal over Land Rovers was BS,but they really capable vehicles with just a few mods.

There have been many reported sightings of Bigfoot in this forrest.Luckily Nobody got buttfucked to death by him on this trip:

Last edited by TNGChris; 04-15-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

REALLY shitty pic
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-draco.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 05:04 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Do you live in salem? i keep seeing a beautiful 1 series with wheels just like yours at a house near Thompson Memorial...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!