Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 04-16-2012, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI
Old 04-16-2012, 07:34 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Picked up a new set of rear wheels tonight from Woo! Cant wait to get them on! Now i can make a set of my FN01R's drift spares!

edit- wow, thats a shitty picture. Sorry gaiz.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-16-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:35 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA Tim (SinisterGOAT) made a nice little GIF of me doing the bouncy drift dance from DRIFT VALLEY last weekend.

Old 04-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Picked up a 07' RX8 today.
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-1334816304019.jpg  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Im sorry.

i hope you end up enjoying it.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Those are neat cars,but considering the price of gas I hope you have another daily driver that gets better fuel mileage.Hell,a half ton pickup may get better mileage.

......Oooooooooorrrrr-and Nisbro,I think you might actually support it in this case-put an LSx in it!The 30MPG will pay for the swap over time and you'll actually have torque.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:29 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
......Oooooooooorrrrr-and Nisbro,I think you might actually support it in this case-put an LSx in it!The 30MPG will pay for the swap over time and you'll actually have torque.
One of the very few times i would agree with an LSx swap. Im not a fan of the Renesis motor AT ALL.

BTW, im slowly beginning to warm up to LSx swaps now after watching an LS2 swapped 350z kill it all day at DRIFT VALLEY.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

No this is not my daily. I would never have considered this if it was a daily. I'm willing to explore the world of rotaries for now. Hell the engine has a warranty on it from Mazda, so fuck it. I'll see where it goes.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
One of the very few times i would agree with an LSx swap. Im not a fan of the Renesis motor AT ALL.

BTW, im slowly beginning to warm up to LSx swaps now after watching an LS2 swapped 350z kill it all day at DRIFT VALLEY.

That 350 was sick, and Ed was killing it. So, Corey, you would be stoked if I got an LS? Never thought I'd see the day.

And Jo, you still rockin' the space shuttle? I say you take the renesis and throw it in the Lumina van (with no cats/mufflers) just to fuck with people.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Yeah still got the space shuttle. Next best thing to a truck. Gonna do the hubs on it finally and get it back to daily status.

That would funny as shit. I'd have to bag it and throw some white XD-9's on it.

Funny that I get my 3076R rebuilt and get the rx8. Guess ill sale that to pick up other parts for the Mazda.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!