Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
What are your mods? 305whp on an AWD mustang dyno is pretty dang good.
Uncatted downpipe and a greddy catback
Intake filter
Boost controller
Fuel pump
Upper intercooler pipes
and a tune

Those are the only power mods anyways.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by RawrImAMonster
Uncatted downpipe and a greddy catback
Intake filter
Boost controller
Fuel pump
Upper intercooler pipes
and a tune

Those are the only power mods anyways.
cool, thats good numbers for a couple bolt ons and a tune

Last edited by boostedb1mmer; 05-02-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

The MAF.
Yeh, to hell with that thing SD is soooo much smoother, so glad I converted!

You on about 25-26lbs?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Yeh, to hell with that thing SD is soooo much smoother, so glad I converted!

You on about 25-26lbs?
It was tuned at 24psi. Getting rid of the MAF isn't necessary at my power level. I'm never going to go over 400whp. And even at 400whp the stock MAF is fine.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I know it's fine and unrestrictive, but it makes the car drive like shit compared to what it can do Good #'s for 24.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I know it's fine and unrestrictive, but it makes the car drive like shit compared to what it can do Good #'s for 24.
Eh, it runs like stock so that's fine with me. From what I've read, speed density is a little more sensitive to weather changes. Mine is a DD so I want it to run as stock as possible.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Eh, it runs like stock so that's fine with me. From what I've read, speed density is a little more sensitive to weather changes. Mine is a DD so I want it to run as stock as possible.
IDK about the evo, but my car is speed density and anytime it's over 60F my car feels like it loses like 50hp. I think that has more to do with the "poor" heat managment of the N54 than it does speed density vs MAF.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Washed it today.

Scored some unripped del sols from harley.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Washed it today.

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/DSC_0028-1.jpg[/IG]

Scored some unripped del sols from harley.

Dang!I didn't have any seats to put in the coupe to sell it,so I took these out of the hatchback to use.Now I don't have any street seats for it.I'd love to get these back if you ever decide to sell them.I don't drive the car much on the street anymore,but when I do it sucks to be in a full containment seat where you can't check your blind spots or move around to get comfortable.

Car looks good!Needs more lows though.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Dang!I didn't have any seats to put in the coupe to sell it,so I took these out of the hatchback to use.Now I don't have any street seats for it.I'd love to get these back if you ever decide to sell them.I don't drive the car much on the street anymore,but when I do it sucks to be in a full containment seat where you can't check your blind spots or move around to get comfortable.

Car looks good!Needs more lows though.
Yeah i'm sure.If i do sell them you'll be the first to know.

More low can't happen,its on an agx/sportline setup.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!