Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/7163201468/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/7163206368/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/7163204042/
Old 05-09-2012, 05:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Looks really, really, really good!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

it does look really good!

I had a class with the guy who drives the fox body and the guy who drives the rx-8 is named Jeffrey, right?
Old 05-09-2012, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Dang!I didn't have any seats to put in the coupe to sell it,so I took these out of the hatchback to use.Now I don't have any street seats for it.I'd love to get these back if you ever decide to sell them.I don't drive the car much on the street anymore,but when I do it sucks to be in a full containment seat where you can't check your blind spots or move around to get comfortable.

Car looks good!Needs more lows though.
@Chris.. If I had known that I would have let you keep them!

@Christian.. They look pretty good in there. If you do want to go moar lower I have a set of sleeves that came off the coupe?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo

@Christian.. They look pretty good in there. If you do want to go moar lower I have a set of sleeves that came off the coupe?
I'll pass,they aren't purple enough for me.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo

?
No problem!I've got to get the piece of shit running before I can even drive it anywhere anyway.I keep telling myself I'm going to make it my daily so I can start getting better fuel mileage(I do miss 35+MPG),but having A/C and not having to ride to work every day with race seat/brakes/suspension/etc sure is nice!Almost makes 14MPG worth it.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

The bmw should do considerably better...stop drivin the truck.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:51 AM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Please quit driving the truck Chris. It's a let down for me EVERY SINGLE DAY! I drive through there while working(Driving a truck) and I always look over to see a cool car...... IT'S ALWAYS A BORING TRUCK NOWADAYS OLD MAN!!! Drive something that I can enjoy looking at one day soon. Carry on.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:44 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
Please quit driving the truck Chris. It's a let down for me EVERY SINGLE DAY! I drive through there while working(Driving a truck) and I always look over to see a cool car...... IT'S ALWAYS A BORING TRUCK NOWADAYS OLD MAN!!! Drive something that I can enjoy looking at one day soon. Carry on.
Every time I've driven by there it's been the M.

You guys have shitty luck
Old 05-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE

Ditto!!! I pass his work every single day because I work about a half-mile away....drive something cool chris....damn what chu thinkin boi???

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!