Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Wait, he bought your coupe Chris???
Old 05-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

It would appear that way, huh? Thanks for tuning in.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Yeah, I bought it.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Yes,and he's turning it into a way,way nicer car than I ever did.This is going to be the nicest Honda in the area,hands down.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:43 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I didn't realize it was sold locally. For some reason I thought you sold it to someone in NC. Looking back at it, I'm not sure why I thought that though... lol

It won't take much to make it the nicest Honda in town. Hell, it was already one of them.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Man,I hate that you had to buy the interior stuff.On the other hand,I'm glad you were lucky enough to actually find it at all in good condition.
It was out of an OEM DC Integra spoiler(and I think the LED is the same as in most light-equipped duckbills and most other OEM Honda spoilers of that era).
I actually got it for free.99 so it wasn't to much of a hassle, just a drive to Appomattox.
I should have just got a part# and checked it out, but from taking it out and looking I couldn't tell exactly what it was from. Thanks though

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Yes,and he's turning it into a way,way nicer car than I ever did.This is going to be the nicest Honda in the area,hands down.
I don't know about all of that.. haha. I just want to put together a car I can look at and be proud I did it myself. The EM1 was a nice car that had more than a few rough spots, but that was the first car I really worked on and built myself, so on the second go around I am doing everything right the first time. It will be on the road by June 30th (hopefully) but I doubt it will be in it's finished state.

I didn't realize it was sold locally. For some reason I thought you sold it to someone in NC. Looking back at it, I'm not sure why I thought that though... lol

It won't take much to make it the nicest Honda in town. Hell, it was already one of them.
It was defiantly the nicest shell I could have purchased. The exterior of the car is almost flawless and most people wouldn't notice the flaws that are there. I bought the car just planning to put my old NRs on it and put the ITR in it and call it done and now it has turned into a full out project.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered member

sal101 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I actually got it for free.99 so it wasn't to much of a hassle, just a drive to Appomattox.
I should have just got a part# and checked it out, but from taking it out and looking I couldn't tell exactly what it was from. Thanks though

I don't know about all of that.. haha. I just want to put together a car I can look at and be proud I did it myself. The EM1 was a nice car that had more than a few rough spots, but that was the first car I really worked on and built myself, so on the second go around I am doing everything right the first time. It will be on the road by June 30th (hopefully) but I doubt it will be in it's finished state.

It was defiantly the nicest shell I could have purchased. The exterior of the car is almost flawless and most people wouldn't notice the flaws that are there. I bought the car just planning to put my old NRs on it and put the ITR in it and call it done and now it has turned into a full out project.
rack$worth i still remember when u ran the whole idea by me i knew u were gona make it look good as f*ck but now its just overboard lol the fukked up thing about it is that when we were in high school we both had the same chassis and yours looked better than mine and now history is going to repeat itself
Old 05-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sal101
rack$worth i still remember when u ran the whole idea by me i knew u were gona make it look good as f*ck but now its just overboard lol the fukked up thing about it is that when we were in high school we both had the same chassis and yours looked better than mine and now history is going to repeat itself
In high school you had likek 5 different cars haha.. you just needed to keep one. If mine isn't ready by the time you get yours back I won't be going up to Richmond with yall

Last edited by eyeGOsloo; 05-30-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

UPS came today!
My last wheel and the parts to finish my other wheels.only bad part is the new wheels makes my other three look haggard

Old 05-31-2012, 03:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!