Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Needs A 240sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Pwurz
Pieisgude - You probably saw me returning home after a little cruise. Your car is sittin flush, looks good!

BSeriesTurbo - I used to go to Radford so if you were ever down in that area you may have seen it. Yeah, I built the car. The tune is an active autowerks tune. I've had a number of e30s over the years, they are old enough now that unless you redo everything on them they typically are a POS, I still love them anyways haha

Here is a little video of my car http://youtu.be/3y7ghK0ldlg
Sick ass car man. Loved the sound of that thing tearing up the mountain!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:15 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Pwurz
Here is a little video of my car http://youtu.be/3y7ghK0ldlg
thats a sick bimmer and all, but i'd be careful about tearing up Bent Mtn. again. They have upped the patrol on that road considerably. I passed 2 cops within a mile of each other on the way up the Mtn. yesterday when i was going to Floydfest.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
thats a sick bimmer and all, but i'd be careful about tearing up Bent Mtn. again. They have upped the patrol on that road considerably. I passed 2 cops within a mile of each other on the way up the Mtn. yesterday when i was going to Floydfest.
He is speaking the truth. They love Bent Mountian but I honestly think they are upping patrol everywhere.. or I am just noticing more than I usually do
Old 07-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
He is speaking the truth. They love Bent Mountian but I honestly think they are upping patrol everywhere.. or I am just noticing more than I usually do
There are definitely more cops patrolling now then there use to be
Old 07-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Pwurz has disabled reputation

I will certainly heed the warning of those familiar with the area. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
thats a sick bimmer and all, but i'd be careful about tearing up Bent Mtn. again. They have upped the patrol on that road considerably..
Not just the increased cops,but also be careful of somebody merging over in front of you who didn't see a car coming at them at twice the speed limit,or of some crazed redneck or soccer mom who's pissed that sombody is driving like such an asshat on the street,or of that oncoming car around the corner when you pass over the yellow lines,or.........you get the point.

I'm all for a nice cruise up the mountain,or even posting a video of a street drive at a reasonable pace.When there's other traffic around,it's time to back it way down though.As an aside,there was a point that police patrolled Bent Mtn in civilian cars and alerted officers further up in patrol cars of people who were driving/riding recklessly around them.Not sure if they still do this,but you never know who you're passing.Could be an off-duty cop,or a tweaking crackhead inbred who may pull in at the church and jerk you out of the car.

.....Not trying to be a dick,just saying.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

That's why i lowered my car to the point where i can't drive fast.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

That automatic you keep holding on to already did that for you bro...
Old 07-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

You hurt me.

...my priorities are a little different...

Last edited by pieisgude; 07-29-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:07 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Low and Slow?

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!