Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Congrats Christian!

Took a look at my RTA bushings today...I think they might have something to do with my problem
Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Christian...congrats on becoming a father, that is great news!
Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,I totally forgot to say congratulations in my prior post.

Woo is right,go for the money shot.
Thanks guys.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

MUCH faster wear on the back tires

Front tire driver side, passenger side is same tread, more cupping on the inside though.
[IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/black_krix_si/IMAG0402.jpg[/IM]
Weird.Unless the geometry is moving around so much that it's eating the tires up in an even pattern,haha.I've had Hondas where that bushing would be completely gone,with no rubber at all touching the bushing crossbar and sleeve,and I could still get them to align correctly and hold the specs.
Have you had the car aligned recently?Just curious where everything is set.The rear tires look like a normal wear pattern with a bit of camber.How do the toe link and arm bushings look?
Old 07-30-2012, 05:50 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

beginning stages of tear down.

and toying around with my new Samsung Galaxy SIII

I need to move my phone a littler slower on panoramic shots so it doesnt blur.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 07-30-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Got my black kidneys from ecstuning today,very fast shipping! Also gave it its first wash and detailed the nasty engine bay.

I noticed these while putting my kidneys back in (lul), anyone know of a fix other then getting the hood resprayed?Obviously i could dab some touch up paint on it,but i'm looking for a better fix.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Congrats Christian!

Took a look at my RTA bushings today...I think they might have something to do with my problem

[im]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/black_krix_si/IMAG0398.jpg[/img]
[im]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/black_krix_si/IMAG0399.jpg[/img]
we had to replace those on my brothers EF, they did the same thing. Wishing now that we would have put the Energy Suspension inserts in though...
Old 07-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Got my black kidneys from ecstuning today,very fast shipping! Also gave it its first wash and detailed the nasty engine bay.

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/DSC_0019-7.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/DSC_0020-6.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/DSC_0022-2.jpg[/IG]

I noticed these while putting my kidneys back in (lul), anyone know of a fix other then getting the hood resprayed?Obviously i could dab some touch up paint on it,but i'm looking for a better fix.

I see ads for this company in a lot of BMW related magazines.No experience with it,but I have seen forum fuckers say it works pretty well.I can't see it looking 100% perfect,as it just looks to me like you basically put the touch-up on and then polish it down flush with the old paint........For $40+.
http://drcolorchip.com/touchup-paint.html
Old 07-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I see ads for this company in a lot of BMW related magazines.No experience with it,but I have seen forum fuckers say it works pretty well.I can't see it looking 100% perfect,as it just looks to me like you basically put the touch-up on and then polish it down flush with the old paint........For $40+.
http://drcolorchip.com/touchup-paint.html
Those demo pictures are impressive,i may give this a try.Hopefully it works as well as they're claiming.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered member

Oh hai!
Old 08-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Registered member

Drinking beer and washing cars.
I washed the M3,Drew washed his monster trucks.

Pulled off the moldings to put a coat of SEM trim finish on them.This is what I founf behind them(after washing the car)

Quick Detailed off.Need to wax to get the remaining lines out,but I'm too lazy.

Put a coat of Poorboy's EX Sealant on too.This is great stuff.I hate detailing cars,and this keeps the car really slick,keeps it from water spotting and protects the paint for a long time(probably six months or so on a daily driven car).
Old 08-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

pic of the GS-R the way I got her. Since then, new mudflaps, drivers side fender painted to match, headlights cleaned up a bit, and NEW plates. No more HLLBLLY plates for me. New pics to follow soon.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!