Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 08-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Tell me about it lol I've been eyeing some upgraded turbos but I've also been planning on getting started on building a house... growing up sucks lol
I've already did the grown up thing, so I am back to being able to have fun. Already married, got a house, and 2 nice cars...now its just getting approval from the wife before I can buy more toys lol.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:10 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I've already did the grown up thing, so I am back to being able to have fun. Already married, got a house, and 2 nice cars...now its just getting approval from the wife before I can buy more toys lol.
See,you're fucking up here.Approval from wife is not needed if she doesn't know.Separate checking account+parts shipped to your work=win.If she does see a new part or sees you installing new parts,a simple "Oh that?!I've had that sitting around for a year,just now getting to put it on.....How much did it cost?...Oh,$_____(Fill in blank with a value 1/10th of actual price" will do the job.

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Looks pretty goood

[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/408237_460908520609023_592627855_n.jpg[/MG]

Chris, btw I will be getting in touch with you very soon about the rear quarters.
I haven't forgotten about you,just been really busy.I figured when you were at the point that you were ready to do it you'd get back to me.I'm anxious to see this in person anyway!The cellphone pics have done it no justice,I'm sure.

Last edited by TNGChris; 08-31-2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:27 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
See,you're fucking up here.Approval from wife is not needed if she doesn't know.Separate checking account+parts shipped to your work=win.If she does see a new part or sees you installing new parts,a simple "Oh that?!I've had that sitting around for a year,just now getting to put it on.....How much did it cost?...Oh,$_____(Fill in blank with a value 1/10th of actual price" will do the job.
This is the only way good things are built. Genius and effective. It's what I do with everything.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Seems like Chris and Woo have it down haha

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I haven't forgotten about you,just been really busy.I figured when you were at the point that you were ready to do it you'd get back to me.I'm anxious to see this in person anyway!The cellphone pics have done it no justice,I'm sure.
It's cool. I haven't been in any sort of rush to get it done anyways. The inside of the car is suppose to be sprayed tomorrow so by next weekend it should be drivable. You hit the nail on the head though, the cell phone pictures do no justice at all. The engine bay came out awesome and matches the car very well, so hopefully the interior goes the same way (another shitty cell phone picture for reference)

Old 08-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

my wife is actually pretty awesome when it comes to working on my car. As long as bills are paid and needs are met, she lets me do what I want. I just installed about $1,500 in parts Saturday, and she never blinked an eye. And now I am getting my wheels powdercoated next week by Twist & Turns, and she's been pushing me to get them done. I'm pretty content with my situation!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:03 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

^Ralph Gilles signature (Ceo of SRT)
Old 09-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
my wife is actually pretty awesome when it comes to working on my car. As long as bills are paid and needs are met, she lets me do what I want. I just installed about $1,500 in parts Saturday, and she never blinked an eye. And now I am getting my wheels powdercoated next week by Twist & Turns, and she's been pushing me to get them done. I'm pretty content with my situation!
Sounds like a keeper.

What color are you going for on the wheels?
Old 09-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Seems like Chris and Woo have it down haha

It's cool. I haven't been in any sort of rush to get it done anyways. The inside of the car is suppose to be sprayed tomorrow so by next weekend it should be drivable. You hit the nail on the head though, the cell phone pictures do no justice at all. The engine bay came out awesome and matches the car very well, so hopefully the interior goes the same way (another shitty cell phone picture for reference)

[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/551890_457274417639100_1112462597_n.jpg[/IM]
I know I've joked with you about it before,but this car really is going to be too nice to drive,haha.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:20 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by slomotion

^Ralph Gilles signature (Ceo of SRT)
Very clean sir! You think you may get away from Ferrum for a meet sometime?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:32 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

99% back together!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!