Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 09-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Looking good! Why turbo so small?

BTW, what IM is that?
Old 09-01-2012, 01:00 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Looking good! Why turbo so small?

BTW, what IM is that?
That turbo was too big for my S13 SR it should be about perfect for the S15 SR.

It's an OEM S15 Intake Manifold. I was going to buy a greddy IM, but apparently they don't make one for the S14/S15 SR's.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 09-01-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I wish I could leave the front license plate off all the time
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151002[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-.facebook_1711667086.jpg  
Old 09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

^ looks good.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:57 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

carry it in the floor board and when you get pulled over tell them it fell off. leave a broken zip tie on the bumper as evidence...worked for me
Old 09-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieisgude/7910366298/
Got a rear window visor. I dig it!
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Please sell me your wheels...
Old 09-02-2012, 10:41 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
carry it in the floor board and when you get pulled over tell them it fell off. leave a broken zip tie on the bumper as evidence...worked for me
I was with you until you suggested he leave a broken zip tie in the bumper of his otherwise flawless BMW.

I've left the front plate off of a number of vehicles and never once been bothered about it.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I was with you until you suggested he leave a broken zip tie in the bumper of his otherwise flawless BMW.

I've left the front plate off of a number of vehicles and never once been bothered about it.
I went one week without a front plate. I was pulled over twice, once in downtown vinton and got a verbal warning. Then I was pulled over on 460 just outside Bedford and the state trooper gave me a ticket. I wasn't speeding or driving in a way as to attract attention either time. Just bad luck I guess.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I went one week without a front plate. I was pulled over twice, once in downtown vinton and got a verbal warning. Then I was pulled over on 460 just outside Bedford and the state trooper gave me a ticket. I wasn't speeding or driving in a way as to attract attention either time. Just bad luck I guess.
Weird. You're not the first person I've heard say something like that about never getting a break with your plate. Some people can get away with it for years and never have a problem, and some will get a ticket for no plate the first time they drive without one.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!