Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 09-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Weird. You're not the first person I've heard say something like that about never getting a break with your plate. Some people can get away with it for years and never have a problem, and some will get a ticket for no plate the first time they drive without one.
Out of the 3 years i went without ever running a front plate, i got 1 verbal warning by salem city and no tickets.It's really about the type of car honestly, cop sees a shitty honda and figures it fell off and he'll cut me a break. Cop sees a 25k+ bmw and figures hey i'm going to stick this rich kid.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

She'll be ready to go back in tomorrow!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

My experience has always been that I get caught no matter what-I've had at least 10 tickets for no front tag when I was younger.I've tried the tag tucked up on the dash(improper display ticket),the "oh,it fell off"(was told if it was attached like factory it wouldn't fall off.Ticket),the "it got stolen"(wanted to know why a replacement hadn't been filed for.Ticket),scuffed the tag up to show it fell off and I even went back to get it(see above about it being properly attached.Ticket)and I even beat the shit out of the tag and said the front of the car had been wrecked and fixed,but I hadn't gotten the new tag yet(see above about ordering replacement tag.Ticket).
After having such an issue with FC and Roanke County police,I cut the bottom portion of the tag off(below the tag number,about 1" total)so that the tag would fit in the grill area.The FC cop that had a hard-on for me then wrote me a ticket for destruction of state property,which was thrown out in court.

I hate the way it looks to run a front tag,but the hassle isn't worth it.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I remember when chris cut his front tag in the shape of the H (for honda of course), he never got hasseled, but it was displayed properly lol. I've had my fair share of them too, such is life.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

j's evo has disabled reputation

MY RIDE

Last edited by j's evo; 09-03-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

love it
Old 09-03-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

It is a goood looking evo
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Looks great!!! Any mods?
Old 09-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

j's evo has disabled reputation

nah it's pretty stock
Old 09-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by j's evo
nah it's pretty stock
Not sure if serious...

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!