Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 09-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Nice! Hope you have better luck with the DSS axles than the everybody guys,
Fixed.
I don't know of anybody who's been satisfied with DSS axles.
Woo,are there other options out there for your application?What specifically is the weak point on the axles in those cars?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:32 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I personally destroyed a stage 5 DSS axle on a turbo SOHC civic once....wasnt even playing around, just driving the speed limit.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:45 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of people on K20a.org have had tons of problems. Stock swaps breaking off in the trans with all levels of their axles. Stock RSX base axles and people are running 500+hp with no problems.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

The big horsepower N54 guys are running DSS axles with no problems(admittedly "big horsepower" at this point is only is only 500-650whp.)

Absolutely beautiful subie!!!
Woo, the car is Cobb tuned? Is there any possibility of getting together so I can download a copy of the subie ATR software? It should only take a few minutes. All I have to do is connect the AP to my netbook.

Last edited by boostedb1mmer; 09-06-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:41 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Soo, I picked up another Kouki s14 today...I needed a solid daily driver.

Completely stock other than lowering springs and wheels. Got it for a Hell of a deal!
Old 09-13-2012, 04:51 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

That thing looks like a piece of shit, Corey. I tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for cheap and save you the burden.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:22 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Soo, I picked up another Kouki s14 today...I needed a solid daily driver.

Completely stock other than lowering springs and wheels. Got it for a Hell of a deal!
That thing looks mint! Always loved those body styles is it a manual?
Old 09-13-2012, 05:48 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Spooln4
I'm sure it is. Corey absolutely loves to wrap his hand around a stick and work it until he gets his fill.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:32 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Sure is! It's an SE with all options except abs/vlsd. Which is fine, because my drift car currently has a vlsd, and I wanted a welded for it anyways...so I'll be swapping them out. This thing is pretty much mint though! No rust, PERFECT interior and leather seats that aren't cracked to Hell!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:35 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Told ya

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!