Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-24-2012, 11:14 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG Z34 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Like I said before, thats the only pic I have. If I just could just walk in and take all the pics I want, I would've done so already.

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
It's post a pic of your car, right? .
Correct, this is not the thread where we all come to hear you bitch about something you know nothing about.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:08 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Some testiness going on today. Not to be a son of a bitch, but his username (on an account created this year) is OMG Z34 and his avatar is a Z logo. Using my master powers of deduction I immediately eliminated the two Porsches, the Infiniti, and the Evo X from consideration. For the record which shop is that? Still need to get my tie rod problem sorted and I'm not necessarily set on a place yet.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:45 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

TATTRAT is on his period and in the wrong regional subforum, so don't anyone take it personally... lol.

Most everyone in the Western regional forum already knew which car was his. This isn't in the Eye Candy thread.

To answer the question about the shop, it's S&R Performance in Florida... so you're probably not going to want to have them deal with any sort of tie rod problem unless you're in the area.

Don't know where to tell you to have a tie rod issue worked out. Joey has a nice shop in Floyd but that's sort of far for most of us in this immediate area.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 10-25-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

What sort of tie rod problem?
Old 10-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

TATTRAT's always been a bit of a twat IMHO
Old 10-25-2012, 08:32 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I mean, I think he's pretty fuckin funny most of the time. Let's not take ourselves too seriously here.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:33 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
What sort of tie rod problem?
I'm not even 100% sure that's what it is. It's an assumptions based on the symptoms. I'm getting a lot of wheel wobble and when I turn right (the front passenger side is the culprit) it wants to pull toward full lock. I decided that it's too dangerous to drive so wherever it goes it needs to be within reasonable towing distance meaning Roanoke is probably out.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I mean, I think he's pretty fuckin funny most of the time. Let's not take ourselves too seriously here.
True story. I've always had good things to say about him, but like the rest of the community he's not overly fond of new people.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
TATTRAT's always been a bit of a twat IMHO
Yeah, but it doesn't bother me any. You just reach a point where you don't care anymore about who you may offend, or bother.

Twat is so Brit Hipster, please, think of me as a cunt. That has such a nicer tone to it. Being a Brit, twat is over played, and common. I think Cunt is a better connotation.

As to the rest of the funny comments, I understand dudebro drives a Z. It was made apparently clear as I stated, "if it's a NIssan". . .You all fail to realize that "posting a pic of your ride" means just that. . . is it really THAT hard to understand? Might be, as Vanilla dude bro said, I am in the wrong sub-section. . . I forgot all you western folk are a lil different. Apparently reading comprehension is just a little above the curriculum.

OMG Z34 is a funny cat though, lol. Dude bro is a tiny little dude who shipped his car to Florida to have a bolt on Turbo kit installed, and then has the audacity to "clown" on people for "not building their car", LMAO! I take his car knowledge and build experience about as seriously as his comprehension of the concept of "post a picture of your ride". I guess that's why there is a shot of a multitude of cars better than his, and not JUST his, lol.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Race B&on
True story. I've always had good things to say about him, but like the rest of the community he's not overly fond of new people.
Well, it depends. . . and you know this.

He is certainly reinforcing the whole "if you have a number/car-make in your username" theory. . . I am no rocket scientist, but I am no slouch either. . .most of the new users, or users in general that share that quality are dumber than a sack of rocks.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Race B&on
I'm not even 100% sure that's what it is. It's an assumptions based on the symptoms. I'm getting a lot of wheel wobble and when I turn right (the front passenger side is the culprit) it wants to pull toward full lock. I decided that it's too dangerous to drive so wherever it goes it needs to be within reasonable towing distance meaning Roanoke is probably out.
Sounds like an off chance, but what about ball joints? I know with my old 54 Ford, and 76 Lincoln, once the ball joints started to go it was wobble city. They couldn't do a straight line even if it was cocaine. With a lighter car, like a Honda, the wear might not show on the control arms, upper or lower, but check the upper and lower ball joint.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!