Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I mean, I think he's pretty fuckin funny most of the time. Let's not take ourselves too seriously here.
The only thing i've seen him do is troll threads and talk shit. He can fucking pound sand for all I care.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Well, it depends. . . and you know this.

He is certainly reinforcing the whole "if you have a number/car-make in your username" theory. . . I am no rocket scientist, but I am no slouch either. . .most of the new users, or users in general that share that quality are dumber than a sack of rocks.
You're certainly not wrong about any of that.

Sounds like an off chance, but what about ball joints? I know with my old 54 Ford, and 76 Lincoln, once the ball joints started to go it was wobble city. They couldn't do a straight line even if it was cocaine. With a lighter car, like a Honda, the wear might not show on the control arms, upper or lower, but check the upper and lower ball joint.
Honestly, most of that shit is at least 10 years old so as far as I'm concerned it could be anything. My suspicion is that I gambled for a little too long in expecting the 14 year old OEM parts to cope with the newer, more robust coilover kit. Probably jostled something loose or bent/broke something, but I won't really know until I get it in a shop. Not having a garage severely limits my ability to do any kind of diagnostics. Either way I'm calling a place tomorrow to get an appointment set up and hopefully that'll resolve everything.

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
The only thing i've seen him do is troll threads and talk shit. He can fucking pound sand for all I care.
Please don't start this, trust me on this one.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

You sound like a butt hurt little baby. Do you need a hug, or something? Speaking of sand pounding, has sand been pounded into your vagina?

If you have an issue, take it to SPO.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

You sound like a butt hurt little baby. Do you need a hug, or something? Speaking of sand pounding, has sand been pounded into your vagina?

If you have an issue, take it to SPO.
WOW, GREAT 2007 south park reference. Seriously, fucking awesome job dude.
I can only imagine the chain of thoughts that strung together in your head after that brilliant retort. Probably something like this:
"Sand in your vagina!! haha see what I did there? He said sand, so I brought up sand in his vagina!! Haha I'm the best troll in the world!!!"

If you've got an issue with people posting pics of their cars then GTFO out of a "post pics of your ride thread."
Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Oh god, please stop this. There's no scenario in which this ends well for you.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Oh god, please stop this. There's no scenario in which this ends well for you.
Meh, I'm probably done. I've seen VAdriven shit get out of hand. I just had to vent a bit on this one.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:46 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

WOW, GREAT 2007 south park reference. Seriously, fucking awesome job dude.
I can only imagine the chain of thoughts that strung together in your head after that brilliant retort. Probably something like this:
"Sand in your vagina!! haha see what I did there? He said sand, so I brought up sand in his vagina!! Haha I'm the best troll in the world!!!"

If you've got an issue with people posting pics of their cars then GTFO out of a "post pics of your ride thread."

Um, what? South Park? I am afraid that your attempt at a dig is lost, as I really have no idea what you are referring to.

Also, was I typing to you? I do believe that I was refering to "OMGZORSS34'R-ERSSS". Are you mad I was not caring for what your boyfriends idea of a picture of his car?

Here's a simple concept, junior:

When posting a pic of your "ride", how about posting a picture of something more that your cars ASS in a line up/garage, and expect people to be like, "OMG, DAWG, THAT SHIT IS MAD TYTE BRAHHH". A very simple concept, and stay with me on this one: Post a picture of your car.

I know this might sound like a radical, and insane thought, but, when posting a picture of your car, post a pic of your car in a way that makes sense to a thread specifically requesting a picture of your car. A cars ass taking up less than a fraction of a picture is hardly showing your car. Looks to me like Dudebro was posting a picture for the garage, not his car.

OMG Z34, did you ship your car there too? Did it need an oil change?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:58 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

The time wasted in this thread is ammmAaazzingg...

Now continue on...

Did you say Titan was doing the fabrication ? Or did I misread that and just to lazy to hit the back button on my phone. What whp do you expect from 8-10psi?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Registered Member

Um, what? South Park? I am afraid that your attempt at a dig is lost, as I really have no idea what you are referring to.

Also, was I typing to you? I do believe that I was refering to "OMGZORSS34'R-ERSSS". Are you mad I was not caring for what your boyfriends idea of a picture of his car?

Here's a simple concept, junior:

When posting a pic of your "ride", how about posting a picture of something more that your cars ASS in a line up/garage, and expect people to be like, "OMG, DAWG, THAT SHIT IS MAD TYTE BRAHHH". A very simple concept, and stay with me on this one: Post a picture of your car.

I know this might sound like a radical, and insane thought, but, when posting a picture of your car, post a pic of your car in a way that makes sense to a thread specifically requesting a picture of your car. A cars ass taking up less than a fraction of a picture is hardly showing your car. Looks to me like Dudebro was posting a picture for the garage, not his car.

OMG Z34, did you ship your car there too? Did it need an oil change?
This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject, mainly because im sure it just became blatantly obvious at how big of an asshat you are to everyone else.
Chad(OMGZ34)'s car is in the shop to have a turbo install done(Some people can afford to have stuff done by a reputable shop that knows what they're doing and that's what's going on here in that picture of his car) and if you actually followed western any, rather than jumping on someone for a picture that you couldn't quite muster the brainpower to piece together, you would understand why the "less than ideal" circumstances of the picture make sense. It seems you're the one whos mad because you're 370(mini cooper?) Isn't getting a custom fabbed turbo kit installed.

Have a nice day

Btw, now matter how many worn out, laughably over used insults you throw(butt hurt, sand-vagina, boyfriend, etc..) I'm done here.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:10 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the last thing I'm going to say on this subject, mainly because im sure it just became blatantly obvious at how big of an asshat you are to everyone else.
Chad(OMGZ34)'s car is in the shop to have a turbo install done(Some people can afford to have stuff done by a reputable shop that knows what they're doing and that's what's going on here in that picture of his car) and if you actually followed western any, rather than jumping on someone for a picture that you couldn't quite muster the brainpower to piece together, you would understand why the "less than ideal" circumstances of the picture make sense. It seems you're the one whos mad because you're 370(mini cooper?) Isn't getting a custom fabbed turbo kit installed.

Have a nice day

Btw, now matter how many worn out, laughably over used insults you throw(butt hurt, sand-vagina, boyfriend, etc..) I'm done here.
Lol, yeah, My Cooper misses a turbo. . . why would I need a custom fabricated turbo kit, it's supercharged already, do you know anything about MINI? What is 370 supposed to mean?

Are you sticking up for your boyfriend? Not that there is anything wrong with that, if you like the long one in the wrong one, more power to ya, but you just sound like a whiny bitch. Did I ever say/mention anything about your shit?

For what it's worth, I DO happen to pop in on this thread to see what the "Western" kids are up to, that's why I questioned your boyfriends photo. Show the car, not just the ass end. Is that too much to ask when a thread is all about showing off your car?

If you were to purchase a car, and that was the only pic available of the car (an ass end shot of a shitbox nestled in among a shops cars, and a few customers), would you show much interest, or ask to see more of the whole picture?

When I ask, "Hey, Lemme see a pic of your ride!", I don't expect to only see a pic of your lug nuts, I want the whole thing. WHAT A CONCEPT, HERP A DERP

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I need to get to sleep. . . I should have never gotten into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Last edited by TATTRAT; 10-25-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!