Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Me and greg took some pictures. His car is really the fuckin beez neez now.

Last edited by DURHUR; 01-13-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:46 AM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

^ C5's look awesome.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

I like both of dem rite dere

Are you shooting with a stock flash on your camera?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Durhur, do you or your lady work at orvis by any chance? I swear I have seen your jetta in our parking lot. If not then you have a twin rolling around town.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:55 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I like both of dem rite dere

Are you shooting with a stock flash on your camera?
Yeah flash is stock. It's just got a filter, hood, and wide angle lense and I use photoshop to brighten it if it's too dark.

Originally Posted by ej1995
^ C5's look awesome.
Thanks I like them for now.

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
Durhur, do you or your lady work at orvis by any chance? I swear I have seen your jetta in our parking lot. If not then you have a twin rolling around town.
Sure don't. I work at valley view and the women works off shenandoah. That's kinda disheartening seeing as how I just got these wheels on. Did it have c5's and all? Your the 2nd person to tell me theres a twin roling around.

Last edited by DURHUR; 01-14-2013 at 04:58 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Test fitting the new wheels on the car.Tires being mounted now,should have pics on the car this weekend.Still waiting on decals

Old 01-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

^I'm excite. ^_^
Old 01-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Sure don't. I work at valley view and the women works off shenandoah. That's kinda disheartening seeing as how I just got these wheels on. Did it have c5's and all? Your the 2nd person to tell me theres a twin roling around.
It just saw the dude this morning on my way in. It definitely does not have c5's but it does have some 5 spokes that look similar. I will see if I can snap a pic of it when I go out on lunch here in a few.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

My Cosmis Racing MRII's came in today! After working out a deal with Cosmis Racing, I will be the first 350Z owner with these wheels, as well as the first person in VA with them I will be doing a photo shoot with Woo's wife once my tires come in and get mounted, since part of the deal was to take photos for them to post on their website/forums. Needless to say, I'm quite stoked!

18x9.5+15

Speaking of mounting/balancing...Where would be the best place to take these to have the tires mounted? I have to send pictures to Cosmis Racing for their website model, and these wheels cannot have ANY scratches on them. Ive had problems in the past with tire machines leaving teeth marks inside the wheels where the machine grabs it... obviously i dont want this happening. So where is the safest place to take them to?

Last edited by The Nisbro; 01-15-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Test fitting the new wheels on the car.Tires being mounted now,should have pics on the car this weekend.Still waiting on decals

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/DSC05067_zpse359c581.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/DSC05064_zps0f6a2642.jpg[/IM]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/DSC05063_zps05e7fcca.jpg[/IG]
Those are going to fit perfectt

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
My Cosmis Racing MRII's came in today! After working out a deal with Cosmis Racing, I will be the first 350Z owner with these wheels, as well as the first person in VA with them I will be doing a photo shoot with Woo's wife once my tires come in and get mounted, since part of the deal was to take photos for them to post on their website/forums. Needless to say, I'm quite stoked!

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/20130115_123327.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/20130115_123337.jpg[/MG]

18x9.5+15

Speaking of mounting/balancing...Where would be the best place to take these to have the tires mounted? I have to send pictures to Cosmis Racing for their website model, and these wheels cannot have ANY scratches on them. Ive had problems in the past with tire machines leaving teeth marks inside the wheels where the machine grabs it... obviously i dont want this happening. So where is the safest place to take them to?
Those are going to look great on the Z !

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!