Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmmmmx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Speaking of mounting/balancing...Where would be the best place to take these to have the tires mounted? I have to send pictures to Cosmis Racing for their website model, and these wheels cannot have ANY scratches on them. Ive had problems in the past with tire machines leaving teeth marks inside the wheels where the machine grabs it... obviously i dont want this happening. So where is the safest place to take them to?
The TLC by sunnybrook uses plastic teeth so it doesnt leave any marks. They were really careful with my wheels, even though it took them a few tries to get the bead to seat. Id recommend them
Old 01-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
It just saw the dude this morning on my way in. It definitely does not have c5's but it does have some 5 spokes that look similar. I will see if I can snap a pic of it when I go out on lunch here in a few.
YES. Get me a picture please.

My Cosmis Racing MRII's came in today! After working out a deal with Cosmis Racing, I will be the first 350Z owner with these wheels, as well as the first person in VA with them I will be doing a photo shoot with Woo's wife once my tires come in and get mounted, since part of the deal was to take photos for them to post on their website/forums. Needless to say, I'm quite stoked!

18x9.5+15

Speaking of mounting/balancing...Where would be the best place to take these to have the tires mounted? I have to send pictures to Cosmis Racing for their website model, and these wheels cannot have ANY scratches on them. Ive had problems in the past with tire machines leaving teeth marks inside the wheels where the machine grabs it... obviously i dont want this happening. So where is the safest place to take them to?
We could probably mount them no problem, but our machines are on the older side. Quality tire on Williamson mounted tires on my rm's and were very very careful with them.

Originally Posted by jdmmmmx
The TLC by sunnybrook uses plastic teeth so it doesnt leave any marks. They were really careful with my wheels, even though it took them a few tries to get the bead to seat. Id recommend them
TLC as a company is a joke and I would not recommend going there to anyone.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

My Cosmis Racing MRII's came in today! After working out a deal with Cosmis Racing, I will be the first 350Z owner with these wheels, as well as the first person in VA with them I will be doing a photo shoot with Woo's wife once my tires come in and get mounted, since part of the deal was to take photos for them to post on their website/forums. Needless to say, I'm quite stoked!

18x9.5+15

I've got a buddy at Magic City ford that mounted and balanced my wheels/tires and he's VERY good. If you wan't i can ask him about doing it for you.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Autobahn on Franklin Road did my mugens, and rays. Both times they did excellent work! Whatever you do, don't take them to a firestone lol
Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Nisbro-I loved the wheels that came on your car,but the new stuff is fucking sick!

Muhahaha:

Pics on car this weekend....If they fit.If not,cutting/hammering/fuckit-ing will ensue.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Damn I need some R888's in my life
Old 01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Registered member

lebaneezy has disabled reputation
Default Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Nisbro-I loved the wheels that came on your car,but the new stuff is fucking sick!

Muhahaha:
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-16131358_zps77c7b37a.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-16182456_zps220815fe.jpg[/IG]

Pics on car this weekend....If they fit.If not,cutting/hammering/fuckit-ing will ensue.
talk about fucking sick
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm not sure why, but I really like the tealish colored wheels on the white. Looks good to me!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:29 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by TNGChris

Muhahaha:

FUCKIT-ING!!!!!!!!

I'm probably going to use this word a lot now

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!