Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 AM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by OMG Z34
Damn I need some R888's in my life

Nah, you need nt-01's.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Muhahaha:
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-16131358_zps77c7b37a.jpg
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-16182456_zps220815fe.jpg
Pics on car this weekend....If they fit.If not,cutting/hammering/fuckit-ing will ensue.

I'm down. Hollaatchaboi!
I'll dust off the hammer and dolly set and find all my random oddball dollys if you want me to help.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
My Cosmis Racing MRII's came in today! After working out a deal with Cosmis Racing, I will be the first 350Z owner with these wheels, as well as the first person in VA with them I will be doing a photo shoot with Woo's wife once my tires come in and get mounted, since part of the deal was to take photos for them to post on their website/forums. Needless to say, I'm quite stoked!

18x9.5+15

Speaking of mounting/balancing...Where would be the best place to take these to have the tires mounted? I have to send pictures to Cosmis Racing for their website model, and these wheels cannot have ANY scratches on them. Ive had problems in the past with tire machines leaving teeth marks inside the wheels where the machine grabs it... obviously i dont want this happening. So where is the safest place to take them to?
good laaaaawwwwd those are hot. This color wheel would look insanely good on my car!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

I am thinking you need rear all the way around

Old 01-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by OMG Z34
Damn I need some R888's in my life
Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Nah, you need nt-01's.
This. R888s are terrible compared to the NT01s,and they're especially bad on the street.If you're driving hard enough to keep them hot you're driving way too fast on public roads!

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
talk about fucking sick
Thank you!I'd only ever seen these wheeels on Hondas with stretched tires,and I really liked them.Seeing them now with meaty(ish) tires on them and I love them.

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
FUCKIT-ING!!!!!!!!

I'm probably going to use this word a lot now
Fuckit is a way of life.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I'm down. Hollaatchaboi!
I'll dust off the hammer and dolly set and find all my random oddball dollys if you want me to help.
That's way too time consuming,haha.I'm just going to cram the roller on there if I need any more room.The vinyl will cover the warpage/cracks/etc.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Got the wheels on today,was taking some detail pics and my camera went dead....Took one shot of the whole car with my cell camera,but it sucks.

Also modded the roller.A while back a guy rented it and stripped out the nut for the adjustment on the head angle.I kind of rigged it up,but today I cut that nut off and welded on a new one.Also shortened the main body as much as possible to allow it to work on cars with smaller wheelwells,like Hondas.To cover up the bare steel I coordinated to the car a little.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Wow that car has an awesome presence to it!
Old 01-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Awesome Chris. I have to say, I think I like the Vs better than the regas
Old 01-21-2013, 12:53 PM
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Awesome Chris. I have to say, I think I like the Vs better than the regas
YOU NEED THE REGAS.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!