Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 12-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

looks a lot alike to me...

Old 12-19-2007, 11:18 AM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TNGChris
yeah,i've skated for over twenty years now.started when i was five,and i'm 28 now,so it's been a while.
thanks for the compliment of course,you know i think your car is cool as hell if you saw my post in the DSM thread.
Chris
Oh wow didn't even know, small world. I quit skating once I moved here because I ended up always by myself. Then I turned 16 and other priorities came up. It wasn't until college and boredom that I started picking it back up. I'm able to learn new tricks alot faster, I guess because my legs are stronger than they were when I was 13. Right when I stopped I was starting to boardslide 5 stair hand rails and such.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Oh wow didn't even know, small world. I quit skating once I moved here because I ended up always by myself. Then I turned 16 and other priorities came up. It wasn't until college and boredom that I started picking it back up. I'm able to learn new tricks alot faster, I guess because my legs are stronger than they were when I was 13. Right when I stopped I was starting to boardslide 5 stair hand rails and such.
my knees are so shot that i have a hard time even keeping up with what i used to do,let alone learn new stuff.i'm also somewhat of a pussy after i broke my ankle twice and wrist doing bigger stuff a few years back...i still have fun though
from time to time,me and some other people(one of them being "I'm a joke" on here)go to Salem or Vinton skatepark or downtown...VA Driven skate meet?
Chris
Old 12-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by MVaughn
I would much rather you post the accord than the flaming two wheeler.
Take a good look at it, because come spring on Tuesday nights, you are only going to see the back of it...

Provided you give me a 20 minute head start....
Old 12-19-2007, 03:19 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

It was only on the road for a week this year, so I don't think anyone has seen it with the powdercoated wheels/grilles. Hopefully next year it'll be out a lot more.

Old setup:

Doing what she does best:

Old 12-19-2007, 03:23 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

WRONG! I saw/heard it.
Old 12-19-2007, 03:28 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
WRONG! I saw/heard it.
Yeah, guess it's kinda loud lol Gonna be a lil louder with the new setup, no more whine tho But she'll have some nice lope
Old 12-19-2007, 03:57 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by bad360rt
Yeah, guess it's kinda loud lol Gonna be a lil louder with the new setup, no more whine tho But she'll have some nice lope
I'd really like to hear it with a LOT of lope, and a LOT of whine.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

I haz none cars, so no pix

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'd really like to hear it with a LOT of lope, and a LOT of whine.
I was told superchargers actually help quiet/or kill the lope so that its not as bad as an N/A car. So, I could be wrong but, can you have both a lot of whine and a lot of lope?

Last edited by Heiss M3; 12-19-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

SVTParatrooper, I'm diggin the DS650. I have never seen one in this area, so thats pretty neat. I used to be waaaay into quads a few years back but then went to 2 wheels when i picked up a KX125 and KTM 250SX. The DS's are major desert animals, the Baja version is really sick, I think they'll do like 90-95mph! I had a Yamaha Blaster when I was like 14/15 that I built strictly for drag purposes - drag spec port/polish, drag pipe, etc., it would pull the front end up once the powerband hit in 6th gear..quads are so much fun!

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!