Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 03-28-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flynlow has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Yea I've seen the supra a few times on 419 and the guy is always staring me down....good looking car though, kind of made me regret selling my black 95 na I had plans to do GTE internals with a 6 spd tranny and a boostlogic turbo kit but ended up selling the car cuz I still had the bmw and didn't want 2 payments each month.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by flynlow
Yea I've seen the supra a few times on 419 and the guy is always staring me down....good looking car though, kind of made me regret selling my black 95 na I had plans to do GTE internals with a 6 spd tranny and a boostlogic turbo kit but ended up selling the car cuz I still had the bmw and didn't want 2 payments each month.
That makes sense. Besides, Supras are over rated and you get tired of driving it after a year or less, even if it's fast.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:47 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Geez,i saw this kid twice in the past week.Yesterday he was sitting at the light in front of my work,just revving for no reason.When the light turned,he boned out,going uo 419.Only way I could tell he was on it was from the hideous exhaust sounds.A turtle with a cinderblock tied to it's leg would be faster,I believe.
While we're at it,anybody seen the bergundy 94-97 Accord sedan with some kind of ghetto wheels,Alteeezza tail lights and a fartcan?I see that damn guy at least twice a day,always hauling ass.Revved at me once,while he was going the opposite way.Today I saw him race a stock new generation Civic from the light.I really don't think the guy in the Civic even knew they were racing,but he still rolled him....Oh,and the Accord is an automatic.Nice.
Chris
You have a silver M3 Sedan, right? Were you on Peter's Creek yesterday afternoon around 4-5pm?
Old 03-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Nothing special,at all.But some of you may have seen me before.

Old 03-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
You have a silver M3 Sedan, right? Were you on Peter's Creek yesterday afternoon around 4-5pm?
yes.That was probably me-I live off Peter's Creek.Plus as far as I know,I'm the only person with a silver M3 sedan around here(the other one I know of just recently sold).
Chris
Old 03-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

yes.That was probably me-I live off Peter's Creek.Plus as far as I know,I'm the only person with a silver M3 sedan around here(the other one I know of just recently sold).
Chris
Just got your message earlier today, sorry I didn't get back to you, was a long weekend.

Thanks for all the help, everything worked out great
Old 04-03-2009, 09:51 AM
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Last edited by wastedfluid; 04-05-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:54 AM
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

.I really don't think the guy in the Civic even knew they were racing,but he still rolled him....Oh,and the Accord is an automatic.Nice.
Chris
LOL. That's good for a laugh. There's a white Civic I always see in the Oak Grove area that does the same thing.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Registered member

AW11inVA has disabled reputation

A couple pics I took yesterday of my MR2's!!

Old 04-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

2kneegrows has disabled reputation

Noob here, figured I'd go through the hazing process.....

I just moved here from Nashville, and it seems like this is a very boring town. Awesome....

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!