Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:27 AM
standout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greenbme89 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Clean!!! get the front dropped.
haha thanks...and it's dropped i need to fix the front end i just haven't felt like messing with it
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

Spooledvq35 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CovertRussian
Nope on coilovers, no real reason. Plus choices are pretty limited if you don't want to spend $2k

I have AGX struts and Road Magnet springs, might have Hyperco Gen II if the group buy ever goes through hehe.

Yup agreed, I personally do not like any aftermarket rims. Only if my rims came in 16" then I wouldn't even bother about it.

I paid $60 a tire shipped for Falkien Ziex 912's. Love small rims
stock rims = horrible offset and width. I fail to see the positives of sticking with oem wheels unless they are light weight and wide.
And best of luck trying to get traction with all season tires like the 912's
and there is a real reason for coilovers. You will never be able to match the shocks to springs meaning it will never dampen the way a coilover will. and there are always options for coilovers that do not cost $2k.
but hey thats IMO....
Old 05-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

CovertRussian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spooledvq35
stock rims = horrible offset and width. I fail to see the positives of sticking with oem wheels unless they are light weight and wide.
And best of luck trying to get traction with all season tires like the 912's
and there is a real reason for coilovers. You will never be able to match the shocks to springs meaning it will never dampen the way a coilover will. and there are always options for coilovers that do not cost $2k.
but hey thats IMO....
Hehe my car is a daily driver, nothing else. Well daily driver with a kick... I honestly don't need anything more then that with the rims. The rims are about 18lbs, fit 195/55/15 through 205/50/15 without a problem. Anything about 15" is more for aesthetics and starts robbing power, at least for the SE-R's not sure about the more common Honda's on here hehe.

Since my car is boosted, I have no reason to pay $100 per tire knowing that I will be replacing them often anyway. So I honestly bought the cheapest descent tires. I get traction, first gear does screech bot other gears hold tight.

I honestly didn't care much about the suspension, so bought the most budget yet stiffer suspension that I could get.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Ah no I was going to dinner with my parents and my wifes parents at teh homeplace.

No fast crazy drivin for me.

My ghetto "rig" shot. :P speaking of which do you happen to have any aluminum piping?

I need to build a real rig for rolling shots.
I just cleaned the garage out today actually, I have a ton of Intercooler piping laying around, your more than welcome to have it if you'd like, other than that, no aluminum though. Come over one day, I'm sure we can make something work.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

waxed it yesterday then got bored and backed it down the driveway and snapped one really fast shot lol.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:24 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
waxed it yesterday then got bored and backed it down the driveway and snapped one really fast shot lol.

Very clean... beautiful car!!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Old 05-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

RCPatten22 can only hope to improve

Sorry the image is so big =/

Old 05-28-2009, 12:57 PM
standout

greenbme89 has disabled reputation

^^^ ok i've been looking for that wall for forever...where exactly is it downtown?^^^
Old 05-28-2009, 07:20 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

its like... where all the shops are like right in the center of downtown. i cant exactly think of where it is, but its near the bus station i do believe. ill drive down there again and check it out and give you the road names (btw i took the pictures haha, he didnt know where it was either)

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!