Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Probably need help

Old 06-14-2004, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Probably need help

Ok well I did my valve cover gasket tonight.. kinda.. my engine is a PAIN IN THE ASS. suppose to be a 2 hour job accoring to al-data but it took me almost 3.. Then again I couldn't get to half of the damn bolts.. blah blah.. My boss was being a total ass to me.. Said sure I could do it tonight since they were working on another car.. well they wern't even done with the other car and he told me I need to finish up or just leave the car there..
How the CRAP could I leave my car there? Walk home and walk to work? I told him no I NEED to finish it because i had to meet with the guy from the college tonight.. He gets pissed.. yea it's his shop.. but damnit he told me I could do it.. it's not like he offerd to help get it moving along any faster..

So we get into a little fight.. he said he never wants to see me in his shop again.. Still going to go to work tomorrow and see how that goes.. but I HIGHLY doubt he'll let me work on my car after hours again.. I suck at being a brown noser.. I can't kiss his ass like the other guy does.. My boss and I are both hard headed..just kinda clash sometimes..

But anyways.. To the point.. I am ordering my clutch tonight.. Should be here in about a week I guess.. I wanted to do it myself but now I don't have a place to do it. I also need to take the flywheel and bring it down to Hudsons or whatever it's called.. Does anyone know where I can do this at?
If not..
Is there anyone I CAN TRUST to do it for me? If so how much? I don't have a hell of a lot to spend since the clutch is going to cost me.. But I have to get it in and I screwd up tonight.. shiot happens..
Old 06-14-2004, 08:07 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: Probably need help

you can do it in my garage if you want..I've got plenty of tools and an air compressor etc..and could help you. If not my dad has a shop in cburg that we coudl take it to and use the lift to do it.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:11 PM
(GT4 Driver BWahah!)

Heisdan is an unknown quantity at this point

WAIT NO MY GARAGE.. NOOOOOOO lol

Seriously though Bseries's garage is where all the work gets done to my car ... using his and his dad's tools.. on my christmas list the last 10 years has been his garage
Old 06-15-2004, 03:21 AM

That would be awsome! Just have to find a day to do it.. I'm trying not to quit my job now till I have another lined up but DAMN it's getting hard.. Not sure if i'll make it through today we'll see

When would be the best time for you? ONce I get the clutch here that is..
Old 06-15-2004, 04:47 AM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Great another attention whore thread..........and begin
Old 06-15-2004, 06:36 AM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

You could always work with Darren...lol...not to try to kick ya out of VA or anything..
Old 06-15-2004, 08:10 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

:-D I want a place to take my tranny appart and fix the gears and syncros and install a clutch and flywheel! I'm not a cute little girl with a tight car, but hey nobody said the world was fair! haha puuuleeeeeasssee jk :-P I will need to find a place to do that before winter tho, I will probably just park my car in my yard, dig a hole under my car, and start goin to town...
Old 06-15-2004, 08:24 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra
That would be awsome! Just have to find a day to do it.. I'm trying not to quit my job now till I have another lined up but DAMN it's getting hard.. Not sure if i'll make it through today we'll see

When would be the best time for you? ONce I get the clutch here that is..

just lemme know when you get ur clutch and are ready to do it..any day is usually fine with me. BTW, have you talked to Chris lately? I know he left WeGoFast and I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks..I need to call him.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

quickChris is an unknown quantity at this point

dude....im still here....the job at duncan fell thru
Old 06-15-2004, 02:33 PM

lol I was about to say he still posts on here...
Chris are you still at WeGoFast then? or are you a bum? I'm about to be a bum..tomorrow morning..

And I'll PM you as soon as I get it in..