Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Proline trailors

Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MVaughn is on a distinguished road
Default Proline trailors

Anyone have any first hand experience w/ pro-line trailors here in Roanoke? A friend of mine is looking at them.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Proline trailors

I believe I know someone that bought a trailer from them. Is he looking for enclosed or for open trailer?

Have you talked to Chad? I think he's a swinger or something because he "knows" every business owner in Roanoke, so I'm pretty sure he knows someone who owns a trailer business.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I know them. They are good guys. Their prices are a little higher than where we used to get ours, but I think that place is out of business now.

What size are you looking for? I have a friend with a couple enclosed trailers for sale...
Old 04-28-2008, 04:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I know them. They are good guys. Their prices are a little higher than where we used to get ours, but I think that place is out of business now.

What size are you looking for? I have a friend with a couple enclosed trailers for sale...
Hey thexy..
Old 04-28-2008, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

MVaughn is on a distinguished road

He is looking for a enclosed trailer.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

come by Anchor.generally,our prices are a good bit lower than Kenny's.
either way,Pro-Line's a good place to deal with.
Chris
Old 04-29-2008, 03:19 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

buy it at the factory FTMFW!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by MVaughn
He is looking for a enclosed trailer.
Tried to call you back last night, but you didn't answer....

The trailers my friend has are enclosed. Not sure the size, but they look to be in the 16-18 foot range. Both have the fold down door. I know he has used them for transporting cars.

I'll get in touch with him today and let you know the details.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:38 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by fc735
buy it at the factory FTMFW!
You can do that? I'd like to get a nice enclosed trailer somewhere down the road to transport a couple bikes at a time. I've seen some of the guys on StuntLife selling pretty cheap (~$800-1200) but they're always like 12 hours away or sometimes more.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:53 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
You can do that? I'd like to get a nice enclosed trailer somewhere down the road to transport a couple bikes at a time. I've seen some of the guys on StuntLife selling pretty cheap (~$800-1200) but they're always like 12 hours away or sometimes more.

last two trailers i have bought were part of a package deal, and wound up being dirt cheap when it was all said and done.

we usually go and buy about 6 trailers, one of them being a 24' fifth wheel or goose neck, and we stack like a mofo and bring them back. its a long haul back (just outside of Augusta GA) but it used to be good money in them before fuel and steel prices went up.

i aint done it in about four years, but we used to do it once a year. we would see what the call was for (some times it was all landscaper trailers, other times car haulers, and then enclosed units were the rage) and buy them, a couple of smaller mower trailers (5x7's and such) and a dolly or two also.

they added some requirements a few years back, at least my supplier did. you gotta have a dealers license to sell, which we have.

Quick Reply: Proline trailors