Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Purebred Yellow Lab - free to a good home

Old 09-22-2007, 08:30 AM
ded
slo truk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute
Default Purebred Yellow Lab - free to a good home

I absolutely hate to do this, but we need to find a new home for our yellow lab. We had a baby last week and he's too much for my wife to handle on her own with the new baby (I travel a lot for work, and will start traveling again in a couple of weeks). He's about 10 months old, weighs 87lbs, house broken, will sit and fetch. I would prefer someone who has a large yard, he's very energetic and needs room to run. All of his shots are up to date, rabies is good till 4/08/08 (1 year vaccination, he can get the 3 year next time around). He has not been neutered yet, we were planning to do that next month. He is purebred, but we never registered him to get his papers, both of his parents are registered, so you can get his papers if you want to. He's a great dog, loves the water, very affectionate. If you or someone you know is looking for a lovable lab, please let me know.

Old 09-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Purebred Yellow Lab - free to a good home

PM me your number. My cousin is actually looking for a dog. They had to put their lab to sleep about 3 months ago...
Old 09-22-2007, 08:39 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosmo
PM me your number. My cousin is actually looking for a dog. They had to put their lab to sleep about 3 months ago...
PM sent. Sorry to hear about your cousin's dog, that's always tough.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Beautiful dog, I wish you lived closer. My black lab could use a friend.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:40 AM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by p-stone
Beautiful dog, I wish you lived closer. My black lab could use a friend.
Thanks. If nothing works out locally maybe we can meet up halfway. I want him to go to someone who will take good care of him, so it would be worth the drive.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

Dang, if me and the wife had a bigger house I'd think about it. I grew up with black labs and I love them. My Boxer would love a playmate too. I hope you find a good home for him. I don't know how your doing it though. It'd kill me to have to get rid of my dog. We're best friends.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

MVaughn is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SVTParatrooper
Dang, if me and the wife had a bigger house I'd think about it. I grew up with black labs and I love them. My Boxer would love a playmate too. I hope you find a good home for him. I don't know how your doing it though. It'd kill me to have to get rid of my dog. We're best friends.
Is your boxer a male or female? We have three boxers now and a big fenced in backyard.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Looks like a sweet dog
Old 09-24-2007, 02:54 AM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by SVTParatrooper
It's not gonna be easy letting him go, that's for sure. We always had labs when I was a kid too, they're great dogs.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:56 AM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Looks like a sweet dog
He is, I hate having to give him up

Quick Reply: Purebred Yellow Lab - free to a good home