Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

R.I.P. Kevin Miller

Old 04-11-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j's evo has disabled reputation
Default Re: R.I.P. Kevin Miller

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Unfortunately it's not a rumor. I was hoping it was some sort of sick joke.

I heard about it shortly after it happened. Are you going to the funeral tomorrow? If so, I'll see you there.

R.I.P. Kevin! "If you don't do rubber, phuk you!" I'll see you on the other side brother.
ill be there
Old 04-11-2007, 06:46 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by j's evo
ill be there
Look for me. It's going to be crowded I think.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:38 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

It really hit me hard at the funeral... I've been pretty tore up about this whole thing since I heard about it the day it happened, but it really hits home listening to people talk about him in a past tense.

Hope it's a reminder for everyone to live each day to the fullest and let people know what you really think about them if you care about them, because they may not be there tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Cosmo likes to blow!

hitmanG35 is an unknown quantity at this point

My supa from work was there. Said it was crowded. My most sincere condolences to the family and friends.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

96LsIntegra has disabled reputation

kevin was a really good friend of mine he was on my bike doin the burnout video all over myspace, we will all miss him and we are all talkin about doin a ride for him as soon as i find out more about it ill post more
Old 04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by 96LsIntegra
kevin was a really good friend of mine he was on my bike doin the burnout video all over myspace, we will all miss him and we are all talkin about doin a ride for him as soon as i find out more about it ill post more
Keep me updated! I didn't realize that was your bike. Someone showed me the video.

As far as doing a ride for him, I'd love to be there! Please don't forget to update me.

Did you see my thread about the event I'm organizing? I've been tossing around the idea of doing the entire event in memory of Kevin, and all of the proceeds will go towards charity in his memory.