Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Radford Roll Call

Old 01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StarCityKid has disabled reputation
Default Re: Radford Roll Call

I had it sitting at the vec parking lot a few weeks ago when we got all that snow. Couldnt make it up the hill with the dr's on the rear. I live on the back side of the cemetary. I have the 03 and a 87 lx that I dd. I rode down by central market today but didnt see a bmw. I'm down for a bd party though.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

StarCityKid has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ricin4ever
turboed civic silver go to the track once in a while....
Are you the guy I talked to a while back at sheetz and that guy at autozone was suppost to redo your turbo setup or something?? I go to the track some. Cant wait til the open up to try out my new converter and drag suspension.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Registered Member

David325e has disabled reputation

Ah yea, I'm a student so I'm back in Richmond until the end of the coming week. I live up the street from central at 1214 fairfax. The building right at the end of the alley between fairfax and clement. If you're coming down third its on your right behind sigma pi and ska house. 540 is actually dead in that parking lot if you want to go and see if my windows are still there haha. But sounds good on the party. Facebook me, David Adkins, and we'll make it happen. Maybe grab a meal that saturday then start having fun. Weekends are bland. My room mates blaze and I dick with the car and drink.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

occasionally you can find me passed out at random places in hunters ridge on some weekends...
Old 01-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered member

ricin4ever has disabled reputation

naw i do my own work everything but welding....not to good at it
Old 01-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

Ricin, what year is your civic? And did you do a flyby on a black bmw on the bridge last year?

And I saw your thread on getting pipes made. I know a couple car guys at tech that might be able to do it, I'll check with them.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Registered member

zfink has disabled reputation

WHat's up everybody??? I gotta rep darkside, live in scottish hills on calhoun street. Used to drive a baby blue and rust pickup truck, crakced the head when I came home for break so I bought a big white dodge 15 passanger van..haha. I'm sure you'll see it around. Senior year CRJU major, gotta ton of tools and am a certified detailer by meguirs if anyone is lookin to buff something hit me up. Glad somebody made this thread! Anyone know whos grey slammed v-dub golf, used to be on BBS's with a red center cap... car looks good... Seen a few bimmers flyin around as well. Lets all go to the motor mile when it opens back up!!!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Hey man. I'll be calling on you for that van when my new roommate moves in. Coming from 1/st downey to my place. Don't know what y'all drink but I could offer cash also haha. And is that car a deep blue with a good drop and delivery driver? Probably my fav JEtta I've seen. Detail huh? I want to get one ASAP, much rather buy another student some meals than pay Dean's. Its black 2stage paint, see no peeling clear, but car hasn't been washed since 07. Want to get together next week and talk pricing?
Yea theres my bimmers, a gold E32 in copper beach, a dropped E30 that I talked to on Bimmer Forums. A few new 3-series guys I know. A girl that drives a red bimmer like mine. Met her a couple times (drunken friend of drunken friend type situation) but never remember her name.

And +1 on the track. The one just up (down?) 11? I've been dying to do a day rental with 10 or 15 guys. Theres a racing bimmer shop a little more the same way down 11 that I buy some parts from. Possibly they'd kick in some money if we got serious.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Nada

str8jakett will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zfink
Anyone know whos grey slammed v-dub golf, used to be on BBS's with a red center cap... car looks good...
MKIV or MKIII?
Old 01-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered member

1fstfamilysedan has disabled reputation

i'm in raddy....got the white I30.......lowered etc....over on lightside

Quick Reply: Radford Roll Call