Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

radford and their new president

Old 11-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Oh hey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr
Default Re: radford and their new president

yeh I go to raddy and its not as much fun as last year... no more frat parties... and that was what was happenin from tuesday-saturday... diff. frats threw down parties on diff days... all scheduled... now nothing =\ I have a lot of friends i made last year, but it must suck for the freshmen class this year... hard to meet people with no parties
Old 11-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

I was at Radford this weekend at a party and I am happy it is free to drink. Thats why I like JMU so much.The parties are there you just have to know where the best ones are I guess.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:15 AM
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, there are still parties here... just gotta know where to go. Personally, I usually just have 10-15 people over each weekend and take advantage of the kegerator and pong table we built. I personally enjoy hanging with a small group of people you know, rather than packed into a smokey building with random people. That is probably the Senior in me talking though, because I can say that I've had my share of frat parties.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
Nada

str8jakett will become famous soon enough

Where are all you Radford people at? I'm at Cedar Valley Apartments.

I'm not much of a party goer, although I'm 25, don't go to RU, and the new pres can kiss my ass. But the new rules are still bullshit. If you are off campus they shouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

Radford needs more bars. With more pool tables.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts

Radford sucks now. The cops are dicks the school president is a bitch. Radford is nothing like it used to be, were you could party from monday through Sunday. The school has pretty much shut the frats down, my frat was kicked off campus a few years ago, then this past year they expelled anyone in my frat that went to Radford that they could prove. We had the baddest parties, XZ Quad Fest Party was one of our biggest parties that we threw. I know a lot of people that have gotten $2500 fines this year. Fuck Radford
Old 11-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation

That is why I go to JMU, dont pay any gay entry fees or cup fees. Unless your the one throwing a party, youi dont pay. And the cops dont give on shit about parties.

Well....aside from it having a better business school.