Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Random Cruise (Pics)

Old 09-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Famous...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Random Cruise (Pics)

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Ugh... makes me jealous that you have access to decent roads. Around here our cruising is limited to going up 264 to Jenro's then up 64 to Bass Pro
Western VA is where it's at!

Blue Ridge baby...
Old 09-24-2007, 08:10 AM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

DEAL... let me know i think danny may come up as well.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
awwww on love or pics for the honda haha. yes it didnt belong in that group by any means. dosn't have the power like the rest but it hung in the turns like a champ. im hoping the beast will be up tonight or tomorrow. anyone wants to offer a hand your more than welcome. just the head and tranny, shouldnt be too bad. we shall see. anyways GREAT cruise guys. had a lot of fun!! oh btw....HONDA FOREVER

It will only be temporary, you know it! Enjoy it while it lasts, lol.

And it belongs in that group just fine. Better quality and the parts and maintenance are a lot cheaper!

BTW: Cars look good! Sounds like you had fun, wish I could have partaken.

Last edited by BSeriesTurbo; 09-24-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
I'm feeling that damn M3... Beautiful...

Also like the S4.
Thats Preston's '06 M3. And hes only 17, what a sick car to have in highschool.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:17 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Thats Preston's '06 M3. And hes only 17, what a sick car to have in highschool.
I bet he has a really well paying job, right? lol..

Either that, or he's a Cave Spring student?

It's not jealousy. It's disgust. It's a beautiful car, but no high school kid needs to have a brand new BMW M3. I've seen it before... Parents buy kid nice car... Parents put kid through school.. Parents buy the kid a house with a garage..

It'd be shitty to have a free ride through life and then all of the sudden one day you're all on your own. I don't know your friend, so I'm not specifically passing judgement on him, but it's usually all the same story.

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 09-24-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

I know what you mean,
He doesnt go to Cave Spring, but thats basically his district - he goes to Northcross instead.

You've gotta meet Preston though, hes a really cool guy, definitely appreciates what he has - not like all the other kids who trash their nice shit. And he knows what he has, unlike a lot of kids who have no idea how their sweet cars actually work.

I know you're not judging him, but you'd have to meet him to understand. All in all its a siick car though.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

It's not jealousy. It's disgust. It's a beautiful car, but no high school kid needs to have a brand new BMW M3. I've seen it before... Parents buy kid nice car... Parents put kid through school.. Parents buy the kid a house with a garage..

It'd be shitty to have a free ride through life and then all of the sudden one day you're all on your own. I don't know your friend, so I'm not specifically passing judgement on him, but it's usually all the same story.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

heiss i see your audi everywhere! its so clean

and i see that civic everyday...its always at sunny brook auto spa
Old 09-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Hoss
heiss i see your audi everywhere! its so clean

and i see that civic everyday...its always at sunny brook auto spa
Thanks man
Old 09-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

I'm jealous and disgusted. On one hand, I wish I had got one when I was 17. On the other hand, I don't care how rich I was, I wouldn't buy my kid a new M. My kid needs to know that it takes work to have nice things. He's getting a 88 Civic like I got.

I'm not judging him either. I think it is great to give your kids an edge and you should be able to reap the fruits of your hard work. I want to make money not just for myself, but so my kids can have nice stuff.

But damn... Not that nice.

BTW, did he get that car from West? If so, I looked at that car when it was in the lot.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
I'm jealous and disgusted. On one hand, I wish I had got one when I was 17. On the other hand, I don't care how rich I was, I wouldn't buy my kid a new M. My kid needs to know that it takes work to have nice things. He's getting a 88 Civic like I got.

I'm not judging him either. I think it is great to give your kids an edge and you should be able to reap the fruits of your hard work. I want to make money not just for myself, but so my kids can have nice stuff.

But damn... Not that nice.

BTW, did he get that car from West? If so, I looked at that car when it was in the lot.
You mean Hammersley?

No, they have an 02 and 04, this is an 06. They bought it in NJ and had it shipped down.

BTW - he also has an '05 gunmetal Volvo S60R (awd) For the rainy and snowy days you know! Thats the way to do it

Quick Reply: Random Cruise (Pics)