Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The revival!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2004, 11:28 AM
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default The revival!!!!!!

It's coming back, my best machine I've ever had, my truck. AAAhhhhhh the memories. Got all my bills straightened out, all my little bumps in the road leveled, so she will be mine again. First thing I'm gonna do is mount the wheels that I got a few months ago and fix all the little things wrong with it. I've worked out a little budget, and hopefully in about 4 or 5 weeks, as long as nothing goes wrong to cost me more money, she will be supercharged and fully tuned. Traction issues are being delt with as we speak and I've been on the phone with Bill Mach from Mach Performance the last couple of days and he is confident that he can get my mighty 4.3 up to 500whp for under $6,000. You don't know how happy this makes me.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:49 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Re: The revival!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Choodle
It's coming back, my best machine I've ever had, my truck. AAAhhhhhh the memories. Got all my bills straightened out, all my little bumps in the road leveled, so she will be mine again. First thing I'm gonna do is mount the wheels that I got a few months ago and fix all the little things wrong with it. I've worked out a little budget, and hopefully in about 4 or 5 weeks, as long as nothing goes wrong to cost me more money, she will be supercharged and fully tuned. Traction issues are being delt with as we speak and I've been on the phone with Bill Mach from Mach Performance the last couple of days and he is confident that he can get my mighty 4.3 up to 500whp for under $6,000. You don't know how happy this makes me.
congrats looks like alot of people I'm reading and hearing about are getting what they want this summer. I should be buying my friends used t3/t4 57 trim for under $1k instead of buying a 50trim for 1,100$
Old 06-04-2004, 02:17 PM
bring ding ding ding

Yeah I am so excited. I can't wait, I got a lot of the kinks out and took it down the road, its a beast. I guess I had forgotten how fast it really was. Hey Joey, is there any way possible that south main can get my truck up on the lifts to change the oil? I sold my other two jacks because I didn't think I'd be needing them anymore, and its impossible to get this thing up on ramps. I know the trick of the trade for lowriders is to jack it up from the differential and then put the lift arms underneath it, are you guys willing to do that? And also, how much do you think it would be to mount 17x8 wheels on 235/45/17 tires? I know you guys have some kind of thing where you charge extra if the tires aren't from there, but I figure I would just get it all done at once.
Old 06-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Cobra Princess

TheCobraChick has disabled reputation

Does this mean no more talon cause I hope so...I missed the truck
Old 06-05-2004, 09:56 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

yes, we can do almost any lowered vehicle.

as for pricing, 953-2009. i dont promote us online, because i dont like jacking peoples threads with sales ads it happens alot here...

give em a call, and talk to andy or mike. they can get you a price.

and g'luck on gettin it done!

Git 'er Done!
Old 06-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheCobraChick
Does this mean no more talon cause I hope so...I missed the truck
hmm... sell me your talon.. real cheap.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:20 PM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

sell it to me, philip you already have a 3rd/5th car since you've been driving in mind
Old 06-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

You can never have enough dsm's.
Old 06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
bring ding ding ding

Gonna keep the DSM as a winter ride. Maybe do all motor mods, but nothin too outrageous.