Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe

Old 11-15-2004, 01:10 AM
DV8
AV6 Virus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DV8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe

lol someone go rip off the duct tape!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

i know these cars are POS's but i dont think the owners would be happy if you posted pics with their plates in view
Old 11-15-2004, 02:57 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TrailorParkPimp
::mental note:: carry digital camera around with me wherever i go so Adam can see what i am talking about.

see i told ya it was a good idea to make fun and post all the rice around lynchburg,man there's so much more
Old 11-15-2004, 06:33 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

lmao!!! the duct tape is priceless!! hahah
Old 11-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Gotta love Lynchburg...
Old 11-15-2004, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BMC
i know these cars are POS's but i dont think the owners would be happy if you posted pics with their plates in view
If it was a nice car i could understand.... he already said they went to liberty, so I mean how difficult is it to find those cars? I see them every day. The only "nice" car didn't have a plate shot.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:20 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BMC
Why the hell would you care if your plates are in a picture? If I wanted plate #'s I would go walk outside and look at my neighbors car. Besides who cares about those cars? They're just really fun to laugh at...and the owners.. boy i hope they post on here so they can read this lol
Old 11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Skinny White Kid

racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
I wanna know why people even bother putting a UNPAINTED body kit on and drive around with it for days, even months, and for the few, years, before it ever gets painted, or even if it does. I mean cmon, if ya do that, you gotta clean it, and possibly reprimer it, or resand it due to rocks hittin it and tar and bugs and shit. some people are so stupid <-- again...
i asked my buddy who's into "show" i guess you could call it, and he says: some people have this belief that the body kit has to "settle" onto the car otherwise if you painted it and put it on the kit might flex and the paint crack.

Old 11-18-2004, 03:49 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
i asked my buddy who's into "show" i guess you could call it, and he says: some people have this belief that the body kit has to "settle" onto the car otherwise if you painted it and put it on the kit might flex and the paint crack.

no being as i have had 3 kits ive never heard of that,also the duct tape is funny as hell and after much thought of ripping the duct tape off and taking more pics,i came to this conclusion.
1 it's not my car
2 it's fun to laugh at,but thats it not to damage the car anymore than the owner did
3 my luck i'd end up getting caught and having to pay for that crap to be put on right
Old 11-18-2004, 03:55 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle

that is what flex additives are for. Otherwise you get a perfect example of my back bumper w/ spider cracks forming down it like a perfect spider web.

Quick Reply: rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe