Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe

Old 12-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe

Originally Posted by civic duty
Wow, is Lynchburg really that bad? Im moving there next month for school.
lol, is it just me or are you people blind to nice cars in lynchburg? I know several very nice cars running around. Obviously there is a lot of trash, but if you guys hate it so much why do you promote it? (incase this needs explaining.... why do you do the same shit to your cars that you make fun of everyone else for doing and then call them ricers.. makes no sence to me)
Old 12-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Well, I personally never saw any nice cars down there. Granted, I wasn't going out looking for them, but you'd think you would eventually run into one. I'm sure there are some around, but they keep them hidden well...

I'm more biased against against the people...
Old 12-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Well, I personally never saw any nice cars down there. Granted, I wasn't going out looking for them, but you'd think you would eventually run into one. I'm sure there are some around, but they keep them hidden well...

the nicer cars that actually look half way decent, you dont see alot of.. personally my car is for show but now my air is gone so I will drive it more. Still I dont consider myself "rice". my car is one color besides my hood which is CF..it has an OEM spoiler, oem lights..but then again lynchburg is known for rice..its everywhere..but some people like myself, dont drive my car everyday
Old 12-09-2004, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
Still I dont consider myself "rice". my car is one color besides my hood which is CF.
Carbon hoods are the epitomé of rice....

...oh wait...
Old 12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cosmo

It's funny... I never saw your car here either But yea I definatly agree with the people statement...lol

There are nice cars here, just not a lot, but several of them are driven everyday
Old 12-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
the nicer cars that actually look half way decent, you dont see alot of..
Just curious what cars you are refering too?
Old 12-10-2004, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Just curious what cars you are refering too?
There are several Subarus I've seen around, one EVo thats silver that is really nice looking, theres 1 or 2 hatches, some 240s and thats about it
Old 12-10-2004, 05:28 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

I've had my share of time spend in lynchburg and seen quite a few nice cars down there. I remember one integra that had BOTL FED on his plates, last I heard it's pretty stout he just needs to get his tuning down. I remember seeing 00civic girl last year at an auto-x at cvcc, I don't care much for kitted cars but her car was clean. If I remember right it was right after she started doing her doors cause she only had one functioning.

There is also a badass sc, supra and rx-7 down there that I know of. Oh, I can't forget gonzoe's clean 240. The difference in Roanoke and Lynchburg is most of lynchburg wants to go the show and go route. Which is why I believe the rice term gets flamed in on them.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by cootees
I've had my share of time spend in lynchburg and seen quite a few nice cars down there. I remember one integra that had BOTL FED on his plates, last I heard it's pretty stout he just needs to get his tuning down. I remember seeing 00civic girl last year at an auto-x at cvcc, I don't care much for kitted cars but her car was clean. If I remember right it was right after she started doing her doors cause she only had one functioning.

There is also a badass sc, supra and rx-7 down there that I know of. Oh, I can't forget gonzoe's clean 240. The difference in Roanoke and Lynchburg is most of lynchburg wants to go the show and go route. Which is why I believe the rice term gets flamed in on them.
BTL FED is matt. he had an LS nonvtec in there turboed but everytime he getse it back, he fucks something up it seems. i havent seen it run since April at Nopi. but yea he really needs to get it tuned RIGHT this time. i think the best he ran at nopi was 12.53 or something like that. it was in the 12s then starting gettin higher throuhg out the day.
yea mine was at the autox and the doors were new but they were both working lol..you just dont have to open them up all the time. they open normal for a small entrance to get in...so yea they were both working but i only one was actually brought up i just slid in w/out doing all that lol

that supra is bad ass. i always see it a kwolsky (sp) machine shop..has personalized tags..something tt or something cant remember but its def one hot ass car
Old 12-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by cootees
There is also a badass sc, supra and rx-7 down there that I know of. Oh, I can't forget gonzoe's clean 240.
The SC is sold awhile ago, along with the supra although both of those guys have nice cars again. The guy with the supra got a new one (just a little faster than the old one ) . The guy with the SC has a luxury car now, but it's still pimp. Gonzoe needs to work on his wheel selection before you can really call his car clean, imo. And there are Several nice 240's in town with sr's and a ca.

Quick Reply: rice at Liberty University...and a destroyed turboed EK coupe