Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RIP bruce staton lynchburg va.miss you man

Old 11-12-2006, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluidracr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RIP bruce staton lynchburg va.miss you man

Man, when Aron told me about this, I was devistated...i worked with him at good ol' Kerr Tire on 221. While he wasn't busy sniffing floor cleaner(lol), we chilled and hung out. I miss him too. RIP brother.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Thats so sad, its always so much more tragic when a younger person dies. People assume they will live to be old, and have a fulfilling life. It really shocks us when a person of similar age is suddenly taken home without notice, without time to give goodbyes or shed tears, its truly one of the hardest things in life.

I give my condolences to his family, his girlfriend, and all his friends. Things wont ever be the same, the one thing you owe him is to live your life to its fullest, and never look back, dont ever loose sight of your goals and always remember him. Dont take for granted every day your alive, make the most of it, and most of all, be thankfull.

I'll be praying for all those stricken with such pain, there's nothing else more devastating.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:39 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Thats so sad, its always so much more tragic when a younger person dies. People assume they will live to be old, and have a fulfilling life. It really shocks us when a person of similar age is suddenly taken home without notice, without time to give goodbyes or shed tears, its truly one of the hardest things in life.

I give my condolences to his family, his girlfriend, and all his friends. Things wont ever be the same, the one thing you owe him is to live your life to its fullest, and never look back, dont ever loose sight of your goals and always remember him. Dont take for granted every day your alive, make the most of it, and most of all, be thankfull.

I'll be praying for all those stricken with such pain, there's nothing else more devastating.
You hit the nail on the head!
Old 11-13-2006, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3

+1

RIP Bruce
Old 11-13-2006, 04:50 AM
Registered Member

LiLQt00 LiLQt00 LiLQt00

RIP Bruce! You will be greatly missed by all! I will always remember our trip to Hot Import Nights in Charlotte and the countless nights hanging out on wards! We will see you again one day!
Old 11-13-2006, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

That sucks. In fact, stories like this are the primary reason I don't have a motorcycle any more. I would love to have one, and I have intentionally stayed away from Cycle Center because I want one so bad. But with two children, riding a motorcycle is a chance I won't take these days.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:51 AM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

I am really starting to feel depressed right now, knowing im only 2hrs away from seeing a friend of mine laying in a coffin. I have no clue how i am going to end up taking this. I starting to feel choked up already.. I mean at first it didnt really settle in.. I mean when I first heard it was like denial.. I didnt believe it. Now its starting to hit me hard. I mean just the other day we was fucking off on some 4 wheelers.. now this.

Last edited by Boost Happy; 11-13-2006 at 07:57 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
I am really starting to feel depressed right now, knowing im only 2hrs away from seeing a friend of mine laying in a coffin. I have no clue how i am going to end up taking this. I starting to feel choked up already.. I mean at first it didnt really settle in.. I mean when I first heard it was like denial.. I didnt believe it. Now its starting to hit me hard. I mean just the other day we was fucking off on some 4 wheelers.. now this.
I hear ya bro.....just the other day we was talking shyt to each other about how i was planning on handing him his ass in a race .....I worked w/ him ,chilled w/ him, we helped each other in many diffrent ways..I'll never forget ,but always remember ...although I am heart broken.....I know hes rockin them 10 mi. wheelies in a better place now......R.I.P. BRO
Old 11-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

I like what J Dub put on his myspace page Who's winning between him and Jesus in a 10 Mile Wheelie contest.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

damn, RIP sad to hear of that happeneing to somebody so young.

Quick Reply: RIP bruce staton lynchburg va.miss you man