Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RIP bruce staton lynchburg va.miss you man

Old 11-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Madison Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
96gsr will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RIP bruce staton lynchburg va.miss you man

I'm not asking anyone to defend him. Somebody said it was the cars fault, and every bit of info out there about that says otherwise. I'm not disrespecting him, but there's no need for a blatant lie about what happened.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:26 PM
1 <3 JDM

1clean96civicdx has disabled reputation

t

Last edited by 1clean96civicdx; 11-18-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 1clean96civicdx
fuck up dude lick my nuts
man edit that please
Old 11-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 96gsr
I'm not asking anyone to defend him. Somebody said it was the cars fault, and every bit of info out there about that says otherwise. I'm not disrespecting him, but there's no need for a blatant lie about what happened.
Well, I personally think you are missing the point. The important part of the thread is that someone lost their life. All the other details are insiginificant.
Old 11-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Registered Member

ricerpatrol has disabled reputation

somebody needs spell check LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean96civicdx
fuck up dude lick my nuts
Old 11-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

How about you motherfuckers have some respect.

R.I.P.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:15 PM

TheRef has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 96gsr
That's not what the police and EMT's said. I'm not here to bash on the guy, because I didn't know him, but from all the official reports I've heard from those on scene he was going over 80mph on Devon Lane and the car couldn't even see him cresting the hill when they turned in he was going so fast.
Seriously, learn some fucking respect. You even said you didn't know him so why bother voicing your worthless opinion? Nobody on here wants to hear your shit. I don't personally want anyone to die, although I hope when someone close to you dies you have to hear some stupid bullshit from some random idiot that's similar to yourself. Maybe, at that point you might realize what you sound like on here and feel the way you're making others feel now. I don't care about your job and who you work next to that told you something, I don't care about what you read in a newspaper. Bruce was far from stupid and knew how to ride and would NOT do the speeds you're talking about in an area like that. Not to mention what other personal friends of him have told me about what happened. It wasn't his fault (hence the failure to yield right of way ticket given to the driver of the car) and that won't bring him back, but you sure as hell don't need to come on here running your mouth about someone you didn't even know and something that doesn't even concern you at all especially when that person in no longer around to stick up for themselves. Your comments are pointless and disrespectful and I hope you're on the other side of them one day.
RIP Bruce....I still got your back