Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Roanoke

Old 12-19-2007, 02:14 PM
your mom has a SRT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Thunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Roanoke

yeah my military id gets me out of alot
Old 12-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

cops always be hatin tryin to stop kids from skreet racing...

No seriously, have you seen how the dumbasses on williamson road drive? I mean I drive aggresive as shit on a daily basis, but I'm not out revving my engine to 5k and dropping the clutch, blatantly street racing the car beside me at a stop light. Then you have 20 of these cars riding together somewhere, following each other off of side streets... well no shit a cop is going to follow you. They aren't going to IGNORE street racing, especially when half the time it's in residential neighborhoods. Whether it is or not, if someone loses control, someone's property is going to get fucked up whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial.

Furthermore, people in Roanoke can't get together without there being an assload of fights, ESPECIALLY the car crowd. Seriously, the 5 times I've been around Williamson rd on weekend nights doing the "car scene" there was always people fighting, or setting up a fight somewhere. Fights lead to more serious violence. Roanoke's general young male attitude is "if someone has something better than I do, I'm going to talk shit and/or try to fight them" most of the time to impress a girl. You think girls above 14 think that shit is cool? No, because it's immature and ignorant as fuck to begin with. (This is where the fight usually leads to weapons)

So act like fools, and expect to cops to break shit up... because it's been proven time and time again that Roanoke people can't handle "getting together." The typical "car crowd" in Roanoke is out driving like assholes around people that are just trying to get home at night, fighting-which usually ends up with weapons and more people involved, and destroying property.

Cops don't have time nor the resources to meet every person that drives a modded or fast car on a personal basis and study their habits. If you fit the description of someone that would typically do stupid shit, it's going to be assumed that you do...

That was one hell of a rant.

Last edited by LLama; 12-19-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
your mom has a SRT

Originally Posted by LLama
cops always be hatin tryin to stop kids from skreet racing...

No seriously, have you seen how the dumbasses on williamson road drive? I mean I drive aggresive as shit on a daily basis, but I'm not out revving my engine to 5k and dropping the clutch, blatantly street racing the car beside me at a stop light. Then you have 20 of these cars riding together somewhere, following each other off of side streets... well no shit a cop is going to follow you. They aren't going to IGNORE street racing, especially when half the time it's in residential neighborhoods. Whether it is or not, if someone loses control, someone's property is going to get fucked up whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial.

Furthermore, people in Roanoke can't get together without there being an assload of fights, ESPECIALLY the car crowd. Seriously, the 5 times I've been around Williamson rd on weekend nights doing the "car scene" there was always people fighting, or setting up a fight somewhere. Fights lead to more serious violence. Roanoke's general young male attitude is "if someone has something better than I do, I'm going to talk shit and/or try to fight them" most of the time to impress a girl. You think girls above 14 think that shit is cool? No, because it's immature and ignorant as fuck to begin with. (This is where the fight usually leads to weapons)

So act like fools, and expect to cops to break shit up... because it's been proven time and time again that Roanoke people can't handle "getting together." The typical "car crowd" in Roanoke is out driving like assholes around people that are just trying to get home at night, fighting-which usually ends up with weapons and more people involved, and destroying property.

Cops don't have time nor the resources to meet every person that drives a modded or fast car on a personal basis and study their habits. If you fit the description of someone that would typically do stupid shit, it's going to be assumed that you do...

That was one hell of a rant.

i think you might go start a fight....lol jk
Old 12-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Whose willy is out?

You fags...

On the subject of getting together in Roanoke... I used to like to go on top of that parking garage on 220 and watch people race. There were always some fags that would try to drift down and the cops would end up coming, but it was still fun. Does anyone still do that? We also used to go to some abandoned ass park near a big warehouse, but no good racing there.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:28 PM
your mom has a SRT

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Whose willy is out?

You fags...

On the subject of getting together in Roanoke... I used to like to go on top of that parking garage on 220 and watch people race. There were always some fags that would try to drift down and the cops would end up coming, but it was still fun. Does anyone still do that? We also used to go to some abandoned ass park near a big warehouse, but no good racing there.
not that i know of sounds like a good time though
Old 12-19-2007, 05:50 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah me and my buddy went down to williamson road last weekend. I ran into Ben (k20 civic), and a turbo'd civic guy and his buddy with a black Srt4. Otherwise, not much was going on. We always try to fuck with the v8 guys but they usually will never stop and roll down their window so that we find out what their deal is...cause really, unless there are evo's or modded up SRT4s, Turbo'd Civics, etc., the v8 guys are the only worthwhile guys to run with, granted they are modded.

Otherwise, the whole deal is pointless and its much smarter meeting up somewhere here in the cavespring area. Cops wont bother you for sitting there, cars are much nicer, no one bugs you, no one does stupid shit, etc. So if we can get the sunday afternoon cruise worked out then that'd be awesome. We could also plan a friday or saturday night to meet up in the cave spring area and cruise around or just chill. We'll see, but sometimes the cops around here are fucking retarded.

I got pulled over 2 weeks ago in my dad's car for the exhaust....I was sitting at the 221/419 intersection at wallgreens/goodwill and no joke, I saw 11 cops in that 3 minute span at the light at 12:30am. One undercover cop drives by in the opposite direction, does a U-turn gets behind me, then once the light is green i slowly drive and by the time i get to Oakey's Funeral home on 221 his lights go on and he says my exhaust is way too loud. First off, when he passed me i was IDLING, so he totally profiled me and did a u-turn. I never once shifted the car above 3k rpm!!! Also he said i had no front license plate, i go "hmm sorry, its my dads, he does all the stuff to do and i was just drivin it for the night..." hahaha, so he let me go. But it was a waste of 20 minutes.

BTW - White Thunder, whats this Devin guy's last name? And is it a yellow 350Z. I could be wrong, but I was told by some people that a guy named devin neighbors (I think), with a yellow 350z was wanting to race me or something? Maybe this isnt your guy. If it is, let me know, that sounds like fun.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 12-19-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

there are two things I don't like about the cave spring area, the people with nice performance cars that don't understand the performance part. Yes most people are going to get the A4 over the S4 because it cheaper but its hilarious when you see this uptight woman in her husbands z06 or S8 and she taps something or scratches the paint with her purse "OH DEAR" and the cops with nothing else to do. Lets hand out moving violations and 3 over speeding tickets since we don't have any real crimes to deal with... OH we cant bust that kid for weed or his dad will drop funding to so and so...

Kinda sad

Although 18 over in a school zone... I kinda deserved it but you have to give me props! I was out of gas and I just came over a hill... He asked me why it took so long to pull over and he almost laughed when I said "well... without gas the car wont stay on and when its not on the power steering goes out... and when its a crappy Hyundai it wont turn regardless..." but he was too busy thinking of his ticket quota
Old 12-19-2007, 07:50 PM
your mom has a SRT

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Yeah me and my buddy went down to williamson road last weekend. I ran into Ben (k20 civic), and a turbo'd civic guy and his buddy with a black Srt4. Otherwise, not much was going on. We always try to fuck with the v8 guys but they usually will never stop and roll down their window so that we find out what their deal is...cause really, unless there are evo's or modded up SRT4s, Turbo'd Civics, etc., the v8 guys are the only worthwhile guys to run with, granted they are modded.

Otherwise, the whole deal is pointless and its much smarter meeting up somewhere here in the cavespring area. Cops wont bother you for sitting there, cars are much nicer, no one bugs you, no one does stupid shit, etc. So if we can get the sunday afternoon cruise worked out then that'd be awesome. We could also plan a friday or saturday night to meet up in the cave spring area and cruise around or just chill. We'll see, but sometimes the cops around here are fucking retarded.

I got pulled over 2 weeks ago in my dad's car for the exhaust....I was sitting at the 221/419 intersection at wallgreens/goodwill and no joke, I saw 11 cops in that 3 minute span at the light at 12:30am. One undercover cop drives by in the opposite direction, does a U-turn gets behind me, then once the light is green i slowly drive and by the time i get to Oakey's Funeral home on 221 his lights go on and he says my exhaust is way too loud. First off, when he passed me i was IDLING, so he totally profiled me and did a u-turn. I never once shifted the car above 3k rpm!!! Also he said i had no front license plate, i go "hmm sorry, its my dads, he does all the stuff to do and i was just drivin it for the night..." hahaha, so he let me go. But it was a waste of 20 minutes.

BTW - White Thunder, whats this Devin guy's last name? And is it a yellow 350Z. I could be wrong, but I was told by some people that a guy named devin neighbors (I think), with a yellow 350z was wanting to race me or something? Maybe this isnt your guy. If it is, let me know, that sounds like fun.
yeah i know the group your talking about i was hanging with them a few weeks ago. the devin guy drives that black srt your talking about. that white k20 is pretty fast. we all were playing around on 581 but the k20 was walking everybody

as far as cave spring im open to anything new. williamson road does get kinda boring. if anything we can meet in the cave spring area for a lil while and maybe work our way out to williamson.

i haven't seen the bosnians in a while i went to school with them though what are they running these days. if you don't know who im talking about you don't cruise williamson or street race lol
Old 12-19-2007, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

96LsIntegra has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Whose willy is out?

You fags...

hey nah we dont go there anymore the cops got bad there so we stoped goin
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Heiss M3

i know them...was the civic black?

Quick Reply: Roanoke